Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 447 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3473974374434444454464474484494504514574975479471447 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sswitch View Post

Ran out of drinking water. I guess this will have to do!
    Oh so jelly !!

stangstevers
    220 now in the garage, welder seems to work well. I'm going to make a metal work bench next weekend lol need to practice, it's been years.

Sounds good

2024 VW MK8R - Lapis Blue - 6-Speed
    2004 SVT Cobra - Sold
    2004 SVT Lightning - Sold

Mustang Occasionally

I'm just north west of Shelburne near Honeywood. I just watched this drop out of the sky and then breakup just as fast.

The Weather Network radar is showing several more cells on the way. It could be a loud night.

stangstevers
    it is!!!

We were up in Grundy provincial park. We're suppose to stay till today but decided yesterday am to pack up and head home before the storm came. Glad we did. Drove into the storms on the way back quite the ride. They were doing warnings for tornadoes right where we were driving. Seen one long cloud twist then start to turn in on itself. Though we were gonna get to see a tornado form. Then it seemed to disappear. They did confirm one for auburn heeded towards Blyth which was about 20 min for where we were at the time.

^^^I did the same thing as you. I hit the storm just past Barrie on the 400. What a lightening show that was! I checked on my folks to make sure they were ok and then drove home to find stuff scattered all over my yard. I'm still looking for my blue bins.

Armen: There were lots of funnel clouds posted of that area yesterday. I'm sad I missed it. Did you get video?
    <a href=http://s776.photobucket.com/user/Pumachick/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy45/Pumachick/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps355c2490.jpg target=_blank>http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps355c2490.jpg</a></a>

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswitch View Post
    ^^^I did the same thing as you. I hit the storm just past Barrie on the 400. What a lightening show that was! I checked on my folks to make sure they were ok and then drove home to find stuff scattered all over my yard. I'm still looking for my blue bins.

Armen: There were lots of funnel clouds posted of that area yesterday. I'm sad I missed it. Did you get video?
    Nope, no video. I left the house with a low charge on my phone. I was in such a rush I forgot my dashcam.

IT LIVES!!!!

Got it to Run and took it around the block. Idles super rough but at least it's mobile now. Fuel pump and filter is replaced. Fuel pressure is within factory spec. Next weekend is gonna be plugs, wires, coil.

Gonna order a bunch of new PCV hoses. Looks like this thing will be on the road in a couple weeks if all goes well. Needs a battery as well. Takes a boost to start but keeps running afterward.

May seem like nothing to most of you but coming from Zero mechanical knowledge to getting something running that died and sat 10 years ago feels pretty awesome to me! Means the world to Michaela as well.

Car has coil overs and full Magnaflow system as well as other things. Might make a thread for it. Zombie focus lol.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!