Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 448 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3483984384444454464474484494504514524584985489481448 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

KIDAGIN
    Well done Ray

Awesome job Ray.

Congrats. Far more than what I'm capable of!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Yep, huge satisfaction making something run. Great job Ray.

....now to fix the hole in the trunk
    -Don____________

Lol. I'm gonna make some kind of grommet style ring to fit the cut out section. Apparently It's common practise with these cars lol.

If left alone the car gets dusty and dirty under the rear seat. Hopefully I'll seal that up. This car won't see winter or even very much rain so its not a big deal.

S197 mustangs have access holes below each rear seat cushion sealed off with a grommet. I replaced the pump in my 2006. I was pissed when i took the focus seat off only to find a tiny grommet just big enough for the controller wire lol

The fuel gauge isn't registering so I gotta go back in to reposition the float.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Arboc
    well done ray.

stangstevers
    Ok Ray, now it's time for a V8 swap http://www.kugelkomponents.com/focus/focusv8.php

stangstevers
    Garage almost all done up. More drywall up, patched the ceiling, put in some pot lights... Going to paint it two tone, bottom half black, upper grey and floor may be red.

Although yesterday something strange happened and got me paranoid. I was making final measurements for my skid plate yesterday, working under the front of the truck. I look towards my left and some black kid on a bike was in my neighbour's driveway, essentially up to the house and looking into my garage (never seen him before). I continued to work then thought "wait a minute, this isn't right - my neighbours are gone and I've never seen this kid before" so I look back wanting to ask if he needed help or something but he was gone. Oh well... I put in a camera in the garage that FTP's images to my server if it detects movement and I ordered a sensor for the alarm.

Some good news though, my garage door opener motor and track could have fallen on the Mustang. The track fell out of its perch (pin had this stupid press-on cap). The track landed on the garage door spring thing... Fixed it with zip ties to hold the pin in for now, going to drill a hole and put in a proper cotter-pin (spell?)

What ever happened to that guy OVERKILL? lol.

I hate that every few weeks I have some stupid small issue that keeps me fro driving my fox. Few weeks ago it was the line to my mechanical oil pressure gauge. Ive had the car running perfect for about 2 weeks and now the motor on my electric cooling fan started to seize and make a ton of noise. Now the car sits again while I have a fan on order....ugh. Hopefully that's it this year and I can just enjoy it!