Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 464 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3644144544604614624634644654664674684745145649641464 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

FINALLY FIXED THAT INFERNAL RACKET FROM THE REAR OF THE CAR.

No longer sounds like a rail car on city streets. So happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

stangstevers
    Took the week off (except tomorrow, can't get out of certain meetings). I have lofty goals like finish drywall in garage (not mud), and a few household projects to get-r-done 100% Also lift the truck some more, fab up the bed liner tire thing and go off-roading on boundary road.

Wanna lift too RANCHO RS999909 , just a tad

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Took the week off .... I have lofty goals like finish drywall in garage (not mud)...
    Enjoy the next few days ....gonna be toasty in the garage.

I'd post pics of the work I got done this weekend, but it doesn't really look like I made any progress. Sweated out buckets tho mudding and sanding (i hate sanding). Only got a little bit of "new" drywall put up.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    I know I was finishing up my workbench and I swear I sweat my beer before I can pee it out.

Add me to the old and cranky club as well.

On Saturday after I fixed the car up I went out with some buddies for a cruise then meet up at the general Saturday night hangout spot for locals. Man I was there 5 minutes before I told them "fuck this I'm out" Not the way I remember it used to be.

Too many punks and scumbags roaming around acting like idiots, people revving and burning out, as I'm leaving people were telling me to rev it up and spin the tires. Fuck that noise, you want to pay for my insurance, gas and tires? Plus why do I want to be around that crap, even if I'm not participating in the fighting and wreckless acts, I don't want to be around when the police come and get lumped in that group.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

That is the way I feel at some certain parking lots up here in my neck of the woods. You may as well add me to the old and cranky club too! TOACC! Rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Add me to the old and cranky club as well.

On Saturday after I fixed the car up I went out with some buddies for a cruise then meet up at the general Saturday night hangout spot for locals. Man I was there 5 minutes before I told them "fuck this I'm out" Not the way I remember it used to be.

Too many punks and scumbags roaming around acting like idiots, people revving and burning out, as I'm leaving people were telling me to rev it up and spin the tires. Fuck that noise, you want to pay for my insurance, gas and tires? Plus why do I want to be around that crap, even if I'm not participating in the fighting and wreckless acts, I don't want to be around when the police come and get lumped in that group.

If you guys think thats bad, swing by the Turbo Timmies on Caledonia south of Lawrence on a weekend.

It was worse before, but still pretty bad. Complete with bro's, lawnchairs and yes sometimes a tv in someones trunk.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk
    '88 LX

WTF
    conversation I thought I'd never have

wife wants to increase the weight for bicep curls and I want her to stick with the current weight

it's working

Wow! Sounds like she is feeling a lot better. Glad to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    conversation I thought I'd never have

wife wants to increase the weight for bicep curls and I want her to stick with the current weight

it's working