Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 483 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3834334734794804814824834844854864874935335839831483 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    Not too far away , nice u can kick back and ur still young .

Hey I think I might have passed by your place in W.Sands , wasn't sure didn't wanna slam on my brakes and freak the mrs out . Green SN parked closer to the road left side of the driveway on Sunday ?
    yep thats my place, should have dropped in. I was probably out back working on the deck.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Thanks again for the wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Do you have any special plans for your first full day of retirement? Like Don said, so jealous.
    I did some bodywork on my son's car...lol, I remember how I hate doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggyzag420 View Post
    Congrats on the retirement, what line of work were you in for 34 years
    I worked at the Porcupine Health Unit as a public health inspector, then supervisor, then director, then public health inspector after my first stroke, then coordinator. After my second stroke in April 2013 I called it quits, went on long term disability and here I am!
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

KIDAGIN
    [QUOTE=Bruter;127297]Well, my retirement is finally here! Worked 34 years in my one and only job.

I have been retired for 24 years and let me tell you it's good not to have to set an alarm each moring, shit shower and shave, and then fight traffic into the city just to spend the day dealing with grumpy customers. A major life style change for sure.
    Enjoy it you deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    yep thats my place, should have dropped in. I was probably out back working on the deck.
    I think u were out front , very nice area man congrats

Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    I think u were out front , very nice area man congrats
    Thanks, we love it so far.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

stangstevers
    On the mind?

BLAH!

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    You think your union pension will still be there waiting for ya? I wonder this often..
    Don't see why not. Been around for over 50 years now. Besides if it isn't. That's what guns are for.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Don't see why not. Been around for over 50 years now. Besides if it isn't. That's what guns are for.
    Dunno man, times are changing for the worse. Guys our age will probably not be able to touch it till we're 70.. just talkin outta my ass here but who knows.

Your right though, that's what guns are for.
    '88 LX

stangstevers
    [QUOTE=KIDAGIN;127372]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruter View Post
    Well, my retirement is finally here! Worked 34 years in my one and only job.

I have been retired for 24 years and let me tell you it's good not to have to set an alarm each moring, shit shower and shave, and then fight traffic into the city just to spend the day dealing with grumpy customers. A major life style change for sure.
    Enjoy it you deserve it.
    I usually shit at the office while doing emails when I get in...

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Dunno man, times are changing for the worse. Guys our age will probably not be able to touch it till we're 70.. just talkin outta my ass here but who knows.

Your right though, that's what guns are for.
    I signed up the last year the 85 and out formula was in effect. Everyone that joined after me works till 55 regardless. I'm eligible at 52 or 53, I can't quite remember lol. I'm not going to retire until 55 though. Maybe even 60 if I'm healthy. Who knows.

I talk about times changing for the worse, and skilled trade unions will be a thing of the past with my old man, and the old timers at work They all heard the same shit when they were in their 20's. It's a roller coaster. Always has been. We're in for the bottom of the hill the next year or two but things will heat up again and the future will be bright in a couple years.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!