Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 488 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 3884384784844854864874884894904914924985385889881488 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2...-mit/71670740/

Will this make it easier to use handheld devices ...? Wtf technology is out of control

I think you'll wanna drive that car a second time, line em up, will pull the 3v by a large margin.

Quote Originally Posted by F150screw View Post
    Illusion

^^^this!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I think you'll wanna drive that car a second time, line em up, will pull the 3v by a large margin.
    Drove it twice, once with the top up once down, if its 3.31 it may explain it otherwise it was 3 adults in the car (friend and sales guy)
    but I came away very disappointed.
    My tuner got my car figured out and it pulls hard so who knows I'm prob close to stock coyote numbers and then the difference of 4.10's
    I would like to drive another car (performance pack or something)

Well, my 06 GT had Kooks LT, xpipe, mac axel back, steeda cai, steeda underdrive pulleys and a bunch of suspension work. It got Walked by a stock 5.0.

Sure you werent in a 3.7? LOL! !😂
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

I was going to use Ray's car as an example actually...it doesn't feel fast (no offence) but it is fast, it's just much smoother so you don't get that RAW feeling of the older gens...remember thinking that when we were burning down the straight (remember...the one time you came out to the track?)

that was my experience anyways and my opinion

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I was going to use Ray's car as an example actually...it doesn't feel fast (no offence) but it is fast, it's just much smoother so you don't get that RAW feeling of the older gens...remember thinking that when we were burning down the straight (remember...the one time you came out to the track?)

that was my experience anyways and my opinion
    Yup, pretty much have to agree with everything here lol. Car was stock last track day. Really soft suspension and stock tires = zero confidence lol. Not to mention first time out. Car had lots more in it.

Because Rayscar!!!!

^^^no, not that...I just mean, even though we were hauling ass down the straight away, it was very smooth so it didn't feel as fast as we were actually going...

you didn't very well at the track for a first time out, wasn't suggesting otherwise

I hear ya. It was fast, but didn't feel like it.

But it still could have been faster. I even have pretty good tires now but i can't make it to fall track day. Can't take time off work.

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    I hear ya. It was fast, but didn't feel like it.

But it still could have been faster. I even have pretty good tires now but i can't make it to fall track day. Can't take time off work.

You're right...I could have driven it!!