Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,633
Page 565 of 2385 FirstFirst ... 6546551555556156256356456556656756856957561566510651565 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 23841

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    Well looks like I won't be moving to Montreal.. But on a good note the guy I was up against didn't get the position either.. My lack of being completely bi-lingual was the stopper.. But in a province that's french first it's a pretty major thing!!!
    Sorry about not getting the new position, but glad to know you'll still be in the GTA.

I told you not to use the word 'tabernacle' in the interview. (j/k)

Sorry you didn't get the position, sounded like you were really excited about it.
    -Don____________

stangstevers
    Well looks like I won't be moving to Montreal.. But on a good note the guy I was up against didn't get the position either.. My lack of being completely bi-lingual was the stopper.. But in a province that's french first it's a pretty major thing!!!
    Tabarnak! Better luck next time. Yeah problem is law 101 in quebec. I once had the language police threaten to sue us because my computer's OS was in English... My boss chased him out of the office with a golf club though.

On the bright side we get to have a rematch
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Hey thanks guys.. I'll get'em next time... So I took the rest of the day off. Came home, having a beverage, and some music therapy.. Picked up steaks and all the works... Gonna bbq tonight and dust myself off and hit it hard tomorrow!!! I'm down but far from out!!

stangstevers
    That's the spirit... so when are we getting another RWD V8?

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    That's the spirit... so when are we getting another RWD V8?
    When I get tired of Quattro supercharged Vsix'rs...lol

That sucks.
    It's a shame though if they didn't hire you because you don't speak English well then that would be discrimination. But cuz you don't speak French well it's okay.

TheMustangShow
    Sorry to hear that Mark, discrimination at it's finest. On the bright side, you get to continue living in Canada.

Same here, sorry to hear Mark. Enjoy yer dinner buddy.