Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 606 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 10650655659660260360460560660760860961061665670611061606 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^ Good deal.

stangstevers
    12 degrees this week... then -10 lol

47 days and 16 hours. Damn I need to take some time off to finish the fox! I need time to get the engine running a few cycles with all used parts pieced together like that. It's a gamble

WTF
    watched the first episode of "The People Vs OJ Simpson" last night

there is something bizarre and surreal about the whole thing

and yeah....I'm hooked now

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    watched the first episode of "The People Vs OJ Simpson" last night

there is something bizarre and surreal about the whole thing

and yeah....I'm hooked now
    That OJ show does look good, it has a great Cast too. I asked Mrs. TMS to set up the PVR for that MADOFF show staring Richard Dreyfuss as Bernie Maggot, it looks good too!

Getting back to OJ, I was at the Pro Football Hall of Fame last week and had a chance to see the Hall of Fame Gallery all by myself, which in itself was surreal,

then I came across this dude, I wasn't sure if he'd still be in there, but he was.

Hey almost made it 24 hours before buying mods for the new truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    That OJ show does look good, it has a great Cast too. I asked Mrs. TMS to set up the PVR for that MADOFF show staring Richard Dreyfuss as Bernie Maggot, it looks good too!

Getting back to OJ, I was at the Pro Football Hall of Fame last week and had a chance to see the Hall of Fame Gallery all by myself, which in itself was surreal,

then I came across this dude, I wasn't sure if he'd still be in there, but he was.

very cool that you got to see the HOF solo like that

I'm OK with OJ remaining in the HOF....he ran the yards, and you can't take that away....and he did it before he turned into a murderer...err....I mean a convicted kid-napper and armed robber.....or whatever the hell they gave him 30 more years for.... then a regular schlep would get for the same behavior if he didn't get away with killing his wife first

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    very cool that you got to see the HOF solo like that

I'm OK with OJ remaining in the HOF....he ran the yards, and you can't take that away....and he did it before he turned into a murderer...err....I mean a convicted kid-napper and armed robber.....or whatever the hell they gave him 30 more years for.... then a regular schlep would get for the same behavior if he didn't get away with killing his wife first
    Yeah, I'm with you, The Juice was The Juice before the White Bronco. He deserves to be there, he was an incredible player.

Strange that his head is enshrined in such opulence, while he resides in a cell now.

There were some conspicuous absentees though...hard to stand out in a Hall of Fame, but these players do. Wow!

Messers MONTANA, RICE and YOUNG busts are in SF for SB Festivities.

Been on hold with VW customer service for 1:10.22 havent even spoken to a human yet.

1:31.30........................................... ....................................

Nice to know that these 4th gen rams are holding together.. This one has its original hemi, tranny and transfer case. Off the ramforums. Shooting for 200k km's and or 10 years out of mine before it need's anything serious.

'88 LX