Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 626 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662262362462562662762862963063667672611261626 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Got my first jog (outside) in for the season, felt great not running on the treadmill.
    I also felt great not running on a treadmill yesterday.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    I also felt great not running on a treadmill yesterday.
    Haha

I plan on getting back into running, had my Septoplasty done last week. Back to finally being able to breathe thru my nose. Codeine was good tho....

So I've had a 100* fever going on my 5th day today. It started as a post nasal drip which would throw me into a violent coughing spell to the point I would throw up.

I've also been unbearably dizzy like I've been on a gravitron for a fucking week! Accompanying this shit is also the worst migraine of my life. It's what I can only describe as a group of people beating my head with baseball bats. I can feel every single hit and I feel like I have a concussion.

Over the past 5 days I think I may have consumed 800-1000 calories. That's it. I've lost 10lbs. I went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor said ride it out for another 48hrs and then come back?!?!

I haven't slept all week and I'm going insane. I can't walk upright for more than enough time to make it to the bathroom before I spin out and have to put my head against something.

Should I go to another doctor because this is ridiculous. I really hate going to any clinic or emerge here in Bowmanville because the wait times are hours upon hours. Our system is a fucking joke. I can't wait that long. It's way too uncomfortable.

Has anyone else had this disgusting virus this year? The lady at reception said there's been a ton of people displaying these symptoms. Lots of really sick people she said.

I'm very frustrated. I just want to get in a nap that's longer than 20 minutes.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    Saw a nice stripe on a dart the same colour as mine. Thinkin about doing it now...

Tasteful, know anyone that can handle that kinda project Jib?

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I would daily drive the fuck out of this http://canepa.com/photo-gallery/1979-porsche-9355066/

Car definitely has the wow factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    So I've had a 100* fever going on my 5th day today. It started as a post nasal drip which would throw me into a violent coughing spell to the point I would throw up.

I've also been unbearably dizzy like I've been on a gravitron for a fucking week! Accompanying this shit is also the worst migraine of my life. It's what I can only describe as a group of people beating my head with baseball bats. I can feel every single hit and I feel like I have a concussion.

Over the past 5 days I think I may have consumed 800-1000 calories. That's it. I've lost 10lbs. I went to the clinic yesterday and the doctor said ride it out for another 48hrs and then come back?!?!

I haven't slept all week and I'm going insane. I can't walk upright for more than enough time to make it to the bathroom before I spin out and have to put my head against something.

Should I go to another doctor because this is ridiculous. I really hate going to any clinic or emerge here in Bowmanville because the wait times are hours upon hours. Our system is a fucking joke. I can't wait that long. It's way too uncomfortable.

Has anyone else had this disgusting virus this year? The lady at reception said there's been a ton of people displaying these symptoms. Lots of really sick people she said.

Ross n I have been skirting the edge of that for the last week or so, feel better soon Ray.

Go to the ER IMO, my daughter had similar symptoms in Nov., they first MIS diagnosed it as the flu and it turned out to be Viral Meningitis. This only being discovered after a spinal tap, 2.5 weeks in the hospital. Scary shit....not saying this is what you have, but 5 days with 100+ temp is a clear indication of an infection....

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post

+1 on the above, elevated temp for that long = trip to Emerg.

My daughter had a high fever all last week, then she started complaining that her ears hurt....took her to the doc, double ear infection with a bulging ear drum...got some meds, she just finished last dose today and she is almost back to normal....she is not even 3. I was joking with her last week to just suck it up....today I came home from work with some neo citron and she asked me what it was for and I said daddy is getting sick....stern face and all she says to me "Suck it up daddy, I have no time for this". Well I think that cured me right there, I was laughing so hard i think i blew all the snot build up right out of my nose.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"