Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625
Page 63 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667731131635631063 ... LastLast

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Nice. Just about to start my commute back to Woodstock. Hopefully better out in the west end.
    ~Scott B

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Traffic blows!
    But does it swallow?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    But does it swallow?
    It gargles lol
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Traffic is always better when it swallows!!

So come across a car add. Think to myself might be worth a closer look. Car looks to be in okay shape. Not bad km. but would be have to be mint for the price he is asking. so I email the guy and say hey I'm from out of town interested but what's your bottom dollar. I don't like BSing around straight to the point. He emails me back and tells me 1500 more than what it was listed at in the add. I'm like what's up. And he says well we moved it to a dealer on consignment so have to ask more. I'm like what? Are people that dumb? Car is priced at the max I'm not gonna pay more then that just cuz you fell for some consignment bs.

Mustang Occasionally
    ^^^ I never respond to 'what's your bottom dollar' emails other than to let them know I don't negotiate over email/phone.

If they're truly interested, they'll come see it and make an offer, imo.

Usually true but don't want to drive an hour to find out the guy wants too much. I don't low ball. If it's not worth my time it's not worth my time. Rather find that out up front then after wasted gas.

55 HD
    Just my opinion........if ya think it sounds like something ya might like and the dollar is within reason. Take a cruise out to see for yourself. Hell, rent a trailer and have cash in hand and the deals will be there. Best way to save some bucks is having the cash in hand at least for a good deposit if nothing else. The trailer will cost ya another 150 bucks, but the seller will know you are serious for the right dollar and nothing more.

03svt
    Just finished all the touch up painting after pulling down my bracket for the tV, filled in the holes from all of our pictures and crap my wife puts on the wall...this whole moving shit sucks!!!

My dad will be at the house in about 8hours, renting a trailer to take all the patio furniture to the new house then the big move is Friday.

Might go jump in the pool now to cool off.

Night all.

I've actually had a couple of deals go south arriving with a trailer. In each case, seller figured they had me over a barrel cause I'd already gone to that much effort (each was up front saying exactly that to me), was not able to make a deal in either case. I'm also of the opinion, if your driving a distance (1.5hrs or more), don't see the harm in asking what it will take to buy. When I include where I'm coming from in the ask, seldom get anything but a pleasant reply.