Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 630 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 13053058062062662762862963063163263363464068073011301630 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Damn that sucks, my profile's been the same (initials only) for 11 yrs, should I be worried? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    it was actually comical, i can almost see the wheels in his head turning, how can i fuck this guy(me) for calling him out, almost like a crooked cop busting balls for a tail light being out or something, banned because my user profile didnt have my full name hahaha..amazing

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    just delete my acct no biggy as I come here more..
    I did the same 2 weeks ago. Nothing there anymore for me.
    -Don____________

Mustang Occasionally
    Well that's too bad, man. I'm sure it's a tough job to be a mod. I'd think one would have to have a very good temperament and be able to think things thru before pulling the trigger.

Lou can come across rather brashy at times as he takes things to heart - not always great qualities to being a mod. But in the same breath, he has put his heart into this new position and really tried to perk up the site.

My bet is he'll think things thru and reach out to you in short order. It's a learning process and I'm sure he knows that.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Well that's too bad, man. I'm sure it's a tough job to be a mod. I'd think one would have to have a very good temperament and be able to think things thru before pulling the trigger.

Lou can come across rather brashy at times as he takes things to heart - not always great qualities to being a mod. But in the same breath, he has put his heart into this new position and really tried to perk up the site.

My bet is he'll think things thru and reach out to you in short order. It's a learning process and I'm sure he knows that.
    I totally get what your saying Armen, I wasn't speaking out for no reason, the guy is being an arrogant jerk to another member of a club he is a mod on..forget all that though, just don't know how you can be that rude to someone, "don't worry about it, you can't afford it"

But that attitude of his is an on going theme over the last few months... I just finally read enough of his shitting on people.

Not cool..anyways it's all over with, don't want this to turn into a gtamc bashing..just thought it was amusing haha

Make sure to edit your profiles people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRod View Post
    Damn that sucks, my profile's been the same (initials only) for 11 yrs, should I be worried? Lol
    BANNED!!

Drtoronto
    He's not banned anymore.

I'm not sure how to put this but I'll try, it's a lot harder being a mod then people think, you get judged right away as a authoritie figure. I for one have never liked authoritie lol so don't like that feeling or persona.

Really all this should be fun ie the hobby and I think sometimes people just don't jive or like one another, and things get heated, really for not much of a reason in the first place.
    I'm here and there and everywhere really just to have fun and socialize, frankly don't see any logical reason in it being here or there forum wise, if that makes sense.

So here's what on my mind now

2013 Shelby gt500 I just got :0

03svt
    All good guys, appreciate the "un" ban, I'll take this to pm, don't want this to be like us back in the cmoc days haha..but I'll get them to delete my acct..can't read peeps getting treated like that..kinda get annoyed reading it..

Anyways back to mustangs

That's it

Sorry for the drama TMC

^^^ It's all good brother.
    Yes moderating can be a tricky at times, does take practice.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ^^^ It's all good brother.
    Yes moderating can be a tricky at times, does take practice.
    you couldn't pay me enough ..
    92 rcsb ftw

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Enjoy the time and spend more time with your family and friends because you never know what the future may hold!
    My condolences - so sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbijib View Post
    I think we know someone who did that particular one
    whoa k...lemme guess