Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,464
Page 677 of 2377 FirstFirst ... 17757762766767367467567667767867968068168772777711771677 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 23766

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Pretty mild mannered kinda guy, highly doubt he was a the problem side of things.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post

P.s is it bad that I was admiring the driveway as much as the car?
    nope.....my neighbours are always commenting on the driveway and never mention the car

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    I need to start shopping for a new insurance company/broker
    Beautiful day on my way to the Rim rim show, meeting some friends in mississauga, as I get off the 403 there is a cop behind me, not worried as I dont drive like an ass.
    As we cross the intersection he lights me up. Im informed I do not have insurance listed on the mustang (WTF?) Asks if I have a preferred tow company an is very stern, I am literally lost. I try explaining that I have contacted my broker and got confirmation but have not received the new renewal since taking the car out of storage. He lets me show him the text conversation with my broker and runs my licence.
    I have a clean record so he lets me go but suggests going to a parking lot and getting it sorted. I did just that, of course being sunday on a long weekend I cannot get a hold of anyone (even my brokers cell) Insurance company cant even look up my policy to confirm. After spending nearly an hour in the parking lot I gave up and drove home. My weekend is ruined and could have been much worse.
    This is the 3rd issue this year with the company and Ive been having issues getting in contact lately. My family has been with him for many years.

Any one have any suggestions on where to look, I am willing to pay more to have a single point of contact rather then calling into a call center.
    Get a different broker and get in contact with Intact Insurance. Pretty sure my Broker is Sure net. Intact is by far the cheapest for me. $346 for three cars and a house lol
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    Looks great Mike! Enjoy the summer.
    If your in the area JT always have cold beer in the fridge with your name on it.

Went out lookin for some walleye but couldn't keep these out of season bass off my line. Lovin the new boat.

'88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Pool is clean, patio set up, cranked the pool heater, time to relax!

Nice oasis!

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Went out lookin for some walleye but couldn't keep these out of season bass off my line. Lovin the new boat.

Where is that? Rice Lake?

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Where is that? Rice Lake?
    Cooks bay! Lake simcoe
    '88 LX

Cool, looks like fun.

WTF
    gorgeous day

I burned 1/2 a tank of gas in the big shiny bitch...granny shifting the whole time with the old gas

and I went over the 23,000 km mark....only took 16 years