Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 678 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 17857862866867467567667767867968068168268872877811781678 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

LOL,,I went over the 222,222 mark at track day
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    LOL,,I went over the 222,222 mark at track day
    I know the crazy low kms I put on my ride is kinda loony tunes...but I'll tell ya.....I got outta Jodi's brand new car after I moved it to get the Stang out....and it was like slipping into another brand new car...the thing is fucking mint

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    ...and I went over the 23,000 km mark....only took 16 years

But that's a lot of kms on the odo when you consider it's just going from your garage to pick up a trophy and then back to the garage again

Calm down.

Busy weekend. Got a the wife's new deck box built. Finally finished building the new lid over the basement access
    Stumbled across a better tent trailer for a steal of a deal so bought it. Switched all the gear over so we can sell the old one.
    Couple campfires with family and friends.
    Got the bike down and gave it a once over. Gonna have to go in for a tune up. Think the front shock seals are leaking.

Finished welding up the tourque box on the tbird and finally got to cutting off the old 1/4 panel. Discovered it was much worse underneath than I had hoped so I'm seeing if I can source some more patch pannels.

Now it's time for a drink and maby a nap.

Put another coat of wax on my black GT as well today and took it for a run. Aside from the rich on decel issue and few nagging issues its almost 100%. Besides the rattles and clunks I cant seem to trace. And trying to source new trunk hardware....and the .....fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    gorgeous day

I burned 1/2 a tank of gas in the big shiny bitch...granny shifting the whole time with the old gas

and I went over the 23,000 km mark....only took 16 years
    16 years and 23,000km!!

My Mustang is 2.5 yrs old and has 65,000km lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

today sucked, mustang in the garage and not being able to drive on a day like today... my insurance broker is going to get yelled at....
    went to the new Mercedes dealership and walked around then to ford to look at f150s that I may be able to afford lol
    tomorrow Im off work to get a root canal and then its going to rain all week whan an awesome way to spend my last week before leaving on a work trip for most of june /sarcasm

SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU RUNNING 10.0/11.0 AFR OFF THROTTLE DECEL! I changed nothing to do with engine but shook out air filter and moved a bypass line so it didnt hit the pulley.

Did you change the MAF clocking? While on the dyno Saturday, huge AF difference when the MAF clocking was changed.

FUCK. Probably....but at most 10*-25*, not anywhere near 90*. Guess I'll have to play with that.

Also really considering these http://www.americanmuscle.com/jm-jac...9904-race.html since my UPR double Heim Joint ones may be the source of the clunking out back.