Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 679 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 17957962966967567667767867968068168268368972977911791679 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Good choice on arms.
    In one direction, hardly any change, other direction, huge difference, especially at idle.

It's strangely fine at idle, its just as soon as I let off the gas at part throttle it stays around 10.0-11.0 for a bit before settling down.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

WTF
    insurance broker just sent me a note saying that the Morgan (1990 +8) will qualify for a Vintage policy upon renewal this Oct

cuts the premium in half

just need a new appraisal.....so teeing one up for this summer

if the new appraisal has the same $80k value.....then the premium drops from $900/year to $450/year

still 4 years away from historical plates which I'll also be teeing up when the time comes...because historcal plates mean no waste-of-fucking-time etest

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    first time I ever insisted or "laid down the law" regarding my daughter. made her cry this weekend.
    She had her mind/heart on attending McMaster ( got a ok scholarship)-
    but u Toronto offered $10 000 for her to attend there. I'm not a rich man so any financial assistance during these economic times makes total sense and I believe we should accept without hesitation ( even THOUGHT of not paying if she were to choose Mac), but at the same time she earned those grades,did the work, studied hard to put herself in a position to choose-

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    It's strangely fine at idle, its just as soon as I let off the gas at part throttle it stays around 10.0-11.0 for a bit before settling down.
    Some tuners leave em fat in anticipation of your gonna rug it again.
    One we played with on clocking, was doing exactly that all the way down to idle, better after.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Some tuners leave em fat in anticipation of your gonna rug it again.
    One we played with on clocking, was doing exactly that all the way down to idle, better after.
    Thinking its the clocking then, I'll get under it again the next cpl of days when I do the brake calipers and try to rotate and test. Thank sir.

If yours is in the fenderwell (like mine / JLT), odd tuner feels it can / will make the MAF slow to react on decel (too much volume of air behind it). Not sure but it could just as easily been started by those in the cold air mfg game to justify how the MAFs are being moved closer and closer to the throttle body. You see some newer ones coming out where MAF is moving further away again.
    All I know, mine runs fine as is.

WTF
    finally ordered new rear brake parts for the Morgan

that means I can uncover the little red roadster and light it up after a long while

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    If yours is in the fenderwell (like mine / JLT), odd tuner feels it can / will make the MAF slow to react on decel (too much volume of air behind it). Not sure but it could just as easily been started by those in the cold air mfg game to justify how the MAFs are being moved closer and closer to the throttle body. You see some newer ones coming out where MAF is moving further away again.
    All I know, mine runs fine as is.
    Mines attached to an airbox built by Steeda that mounts behind the Rad. So long way down there.

Well MAF is attached with flange and bolted, so uh, not much to clock.

Also my new custom wheel arrived, but apparently my steering wheel was welded on by satan using hellfire. Tried to use the puller I have that threads in to wheel, pulled the bolt holes right out of the wheel.....hoping I can get it with a claw style.