Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 687 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 18758763767768368468568668768868969069169773778711871687 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    My buddy said its a 2002 PI motor with ported heads. He said its 01 or 02 cuz 8bolt crank. Yes harness and pcm are from a 96. Also the harness has been converted to run the COP from a newer motor. I'd give a long hard look at the harness and pcm.
    Thanks for looking into it for me sir...

Does he remember who did the heads? Just for my own info..was it refreshed as I was told or was that seller b.s (not your buddy the guy I bought it from)

Heads were ported locally by a guy named Steve Schlodes

03svt
    Heads were ported locally by a guy named Steve Schlodes
    Thanks for the info (AGAIN!) owe you a drink if your ever in the area

WTF
    uncovered the little red roadster and dropped the battery in this morning

and she lit up on the first crank

lovely machine.....need the rear brakes done before cruising....but she's ready for the shop now

No problem man. He also said

"The heads I had ported by Steve Schlodes. Has an 8 bolt crank. Aluminum flywheel. Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft. Short throw shifter(don't remember brand) 3.73 gears"

03svt
    No problem man. He also said

"The heads I had ported by Steve Schlodes. Has an 8 bolt crank. Aluminum flywheel. Shaftmaster aluminum driveshaft. Short throw shifter(don't remember brand) 3.73 gears"
    That info I had as well...perfect, seems all the info I've been given has been confirmed..

03svt
    Been working on cleaning up garage, which leads to more of a mess of course. I decided to try and epoxy the floor myself instead of paying someone.

Started by pressure washing the floor like 5x haha, etching cleaner and let it dry.

First coat was epoxy and paint fleck, followed by a pretty heavy coat of clear.

Other side will start in the next day or so, it has oil stains that just won't come up from my old project car, hopefully it won't cause any issue with the epoxy?

Had to add pic of the mustang

I hope it stands up for you, looks killer nice.
    What products did you use?

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I hope it stands up for you, looks killer nice.
    What products did you use?
    I've had good luck with the products I used in the past in my workout room, floor hasn't chipped yet from me not being as careful as I should be..

I used depot garage floor epoxy, but I don't buy the kits, they sell it in the gallon can, I buy the paint fleck and rustoleum epoxy shield clear.. Works out to around 400$ "ish" to do my 2.5 car garage.

The side I did first was spotless so it adhered really well, we see how the other side does with the oil stain..

Other than the mustang I won't park anything in here for a few weeks to really let it set up, I read to park with cardboard under the tires for the first while helps.

Looks fantastic! Yeah, hope it holds up.
    -Don____________