Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,566
Page 703 of 2382 FirstFirst ... 20360365369369970070170270370470570670771375380312031703 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 23820

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Hmmm. Good to know.. Thank you for the information.

Went through this when my Uncle wanted a small fun Roadster for not a lot of money. He ended up with one of these http://wwwa.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/Z3/G...&orup=10_15_21
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I don't mind the Bimmers myself.. I was reading an article called 10 things I learned about buying a used Boxster... Quite scary to find out how plagued these cars are!!! I think the engineers were on acid or something..lol

Time flies for sure. My car is already coming up on 7 months. I also agree that a Grand National would be awesome to own. I saw one the other day at the Back Alley Cruisers Monday meet and was it ever beautiful. Wasn't a fan of the wheels that was on this car but a frame off restoration was done on it.

holiday's......T minus 2 hours,let the count down begin!!

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Do NOT get a Boxster!!! My dad has one. They are unbelievably GUTLESS and VERY expensive to fix. They sound terrible and did I mention gutless...

They "drive" really nice though. Very solid and responsive. They look pretty good with the top down as well. But they're unforgivably gutless.

The stereo isn't very great. The interior is very meh to look at like all Porsches really. It's just a generally underwhelming car. Get a used Vette or something if you don't want a Mustang.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray721 View Post
    Do NOT get a Boxster!!! My dad has one. They are unbelievably GUTLESS and VERY expensive to fix. They sound terrible and did I mention gutless...

They "drive" really nice though. Very solid and responsive. They look pretty good with the top down as well. But they're unforgivably gutless.

The stereo isn't very great. The interior is very meh to look at like all Porsches really. It's just a generally underwhelming car. Get a used Vette or something if you don't want a Mustang.
    I hear ya buddy.. My brother in law had an 09.. Amazing handling car, but you're 100% right on the gutless part.. Maybe I should just hold out for a 911 or a 928 in great condition!! I love them late 80's 928S4's!! I do know they're prone to timing belt issues every 100,000K's..

03svt
    If you can find a manual 928 for decent money I think it'll be a wise investment.

My love for Porsche started with my uncle's 88 928S4, it was stored at my parents house during winter, my brother and I would sit in it for HOURS! It became a bit of a nightmare though, it was traded for a 96 911 TT which I'm sure my uncle wishes he still had now!

The 928 had died, went in for service, guess my Uncle was called with the quote, he gave them CC # to go ahead with repair, short time later Visa called him saying typically people don't buy cars on their CC, had to explain that he didn't buy a car that his Porsche was Getting repaired.

I stopped looking about a month ago, but 928's and 911's was my daily search haha

Completely relate.. When I was 16.. My second "car" job was working at a small German car repair shop in Mississauga. They mostly had Porsche's there.. I completely fell in love with the 928 and still almost 30 years later still have that love for them.. I was fortunate to get to drive a few of them (never far) however the boss would let be drive the 944's to get coffee's... The 911's and the 928's I never got far out of the parking lot...
    Shame that most of the 928's were auto's.. I still shop around for them here and there thinking one day I will have one!!! But like you said, find a nice manual one! BINGO!!!
    Besides the look of them, they're the only Porsche that had a V8!!

My dad just sold his 89 928. Was a stick car and in amazing shape. Only had it about a year and I never got a chance to drive it.

image1.JPGimage3.JPG
    ~Scott B