Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 713 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 21361366370370971071171271371471571671772376381312131713 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruter View Post
    ?doesn't look crooked to me?
    It is the rear was closer to my front fender. Point is there were 10 staight spots completely free of cars and the idiot desides to not only park beside my car, but super close to it

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I was unloading my car in the parking garage at work and a woman in a BMW X1 drove in to park across the aisle between 2 cars (wide spot) and slammed into the SUV on the right. No idea what she was thinking or doing. I saw her turning in my peripheral vision and thought nothing of it until I heard the bang. There was a pregnant woman unloading her purse/bag from the other side of the SUV that got hit....naturally, total disbelief. She was ok. I went back at lunch to look at the X1 and it had pretty good damage to the passenger front fender and bumper (scratched the headlight but not broken), walked around to the driver side and guess what....same type of damage. BMW driver was late 20's/early 30's....child seat in the car.
    I was once doing environmental remediation work at a gas station. Lady clipped the cement filled metal post that is designed to protect the pumps with the front corner, proceeds to back up and then scrape the side of the van against it straightening out. Fills up and pulls out, which is when I noticed that the other side was also similarly damaged. Guy I was working with and I just stood there dumbfounded. Some people just shouldn't be driving.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    I was once doing environmental remediation work at a gas station. Lady clipped the cement filled metal post that is designed to protect the pumps with the front corner, proceeds to back up and then scrape the side of the van against it straightening out. Fills up and pulls out, which is when I noticed that the other side was also similarly damaged. Guy I was working with and I just stood there dumbfounded. Some people just shouldn't be driving.
    Agreed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    ^^ so it wasn't a one off ..lol
    Yup, and note to self...."park far away from blue X1"

So I sent the wedding contract to Elope Niagara.. So it's official.. August 20th at 2:30pm is the day!!! So 5 more weeks to lose a couple more pounds so I look good in my Yachting outfit!!! LOL :P
    Were not telling any family about it until after it's done.. That way no one gets all pissy before hand.. It will be a "guess what we did!?" lol

Swing, hit and it's a home run. ^^^^^

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    It is the rear was closer to my front fender. Point is there were 10 staight spots completely free of cars and the idiot desides to not only park beside my car, but super close to it

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
    Doesn't even look super close. I mean I'm pretty paranoid with parking but I've had much worse idiots park next to me, even if I park a solid 3 minute walk to the grocery store front door lol. I do miss DD'ing my shit box sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    Doesn't even look super close. I mean I'm pretty paranoid with parking but I've had much worse idiots park next to me, even if I park a solid 3 minute walk to the grocery store front door lol. I do miss DD'ing my shit box sometimes.
    Same thing happens to me.. I park in the back 40 and then walk the 10 minutes.. Come back and some jack ass is parked right beside me!!!

Add me to the above. Make a point of parking in the back 40, rare I come out and someone has not tucked up tight. Fuck me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    I mean I'm pretty paranoid with parking but I've had much worse idiots park next to me
    stangstevers meet GhostRider

-Don____________

Toooo hot today