Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 746 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 24664669673674274374474574674774874975075679684612461746 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    guess this is included with the price of lowering car this year!

Wifey helped with my suspension budget this year- woke up hearing a truck infront of house- ran out hair looking like I've been electrocuted- telling delivery guy there is a mistake- we didn't order anything- he confirms address/ wife's name. have yet to speak to wife- she's in meeting.

I hate these- they are bottomless pits with the wheelbarrow!!

MrsBB bought 2 of those this season as well. I gotta say, the quality of the dirt is awesome. My garden has turned into a jungle this year because of it!!

The plane that changed the course of history....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

^^^which one. there are several in that pic

I'll assume you mean the big one in the middle.
    But the little one behind it is pretty important too.
    -Don____________

Selling my Buick winter beater since I'm getting a free Impreza from my mom because she got a free g35x. Long story on that one, we'll just say she would much rather have a dear friend around than get a car. Can't wait for the kijiji lowballers. Not worth putting in the money for safety as the lower rad support is shot, and I'm not a welder to even patch it up.

Best part is that I went to the service ontario in Waterdown after work which is normally slammed and there was no one in line, just one at each counter. Was in and out in only a few minutes.

The big one, haha! It's the Enola Gay aka the plane that dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Why on earth do people not read kijiji ads? Answer is right there sparky. And since you asked in understandable english I'd think you be able to read it too.

Why do people post vehicles for sale in AutoTrader, but they don't respond to your request to come and look at it. I'm looking for a new-to-me daily driver and have sent out half a dozen emails with zero replies back. On top of that, there is no phone number to call. So frustrating!

^Or on the flip side, the people who yell at you over the phone when you call to ask when you can come by and see it. Sorry for asking if it was still available and what time worked for you, but based on your attitude I'm pretty sure I know why it is still for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    ^Or on the flip side, the people who yell at you over the phone when you call to ask when you can come by and see it. Sorry for asking if it was still available and what time worked for you, but based on your attitude I'm pretty sure I know why it is still for sale.
    I wish I could get a response like that.
    If your vehicle is sold, pull the add.

I can see the ad still being up if the vehicle just sold, but when you contact someone and they say it sold weeks ago it is just frustrating.

And the buyers who say they are really interested when they ask if it is still for sale but then never get back to you. Maybe I'm just too polite, but I've always let people know if I'm no longer interested.