Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 760 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 26066071075075675775875976076176276376477081086012601760 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

So..... After much discussion with the good woman last night.. I've decided to park the Audi for a while and buy the cheapest car I can get off the lot.. So, looks like I'll be going for either a Micra or a Spark.. (I know right) lol
    But after rolling 105000km on the S4 I don't want to keep pounding it and pound the piss out of a POS 4 banger that's cheap as hell on fuel and insurance and payments. I can get a Micra for under 200 bucks a month so it's not bad. And I'll be able to put the Audi away and only use it when I want to. I thought about letting it go but I'd take a huge swim of debt if I let it go.. Or, I can just win the damn lottery and never have a car worry again..lol.. Other than "Do I take the Aston or the Porsche today?" lol

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Well this idiot is screwed (Blue Jays beer can incident)

http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-1...-guy-1.1996565
    Dudes an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    So..... After much discussion with the good woman last night.. I've decided to park the Audi for a while and buy the cheapest car I can get off the lot.. So, looks like I'll be going for either a Micra or a Spark.. (I know right) lol
    But after rolling 105000km on the S4 I don't want to keep pounding it and pound the piss out of a POS 4 banger that's cheap as hell on fuel and insurance and payments. I can get a Micra for under 200 bucks a month so it's not bad. And I'll be able to put the Audi away and only use it when I want to. I thought about letting it go but I'd take a huge swim of debt if I let it go.. Or, I can just win the damn lottery and never have a car worry again..lol.. Other than "Do I take the Aston or the Porsche today?" lol
    The km's sure do rack up fast.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    The km's sure do rack up fast.
    Omg and the poor front end looks like it's been hit by a few thousand pins from all the road rash!!! Poor Helga

Shitty part, cars so cool you wanna drive it everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Shitty part, cars so cool you wanna drive it everywhere.
    Couldn't agree more on that. I'm gonna miss driving it. But I have a feeling this Micra will be a hoot to bomb around in!! LOL I'm gonna put stickers on it and a big Campbell's soup can exhaust on it.. lmao.. I'll gut the garage and fit the Audi in it (I hope) lol

Micra with a fart can, say it aint' so.

No I wouldn't do that actually..lol But the car just screams douching up..lol.. But I'm just gonna drive it like I stole it untill it doesn't go no more!! AND I'll have Helga waiting for me in the garage when I get home and save a shit ton of km's in the process!!

Yes sir.