Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 768 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 26866871875876476576676776876977077177277881886812681768 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

I did the same Don. Brakes n tires changed Friday but dumped the car back outside for a rain wash.

Was hoping to get one more fishing day in on the boat. But like all summer every dame time I planed a day to go out the wife or someone else found something "better" for me to do.

Don't find time last weekend so was gonna take Friday off but had pissy customers to deal with so was gonna go Saturday then Dad called and asked for help planting 150 trees. So now the lakes are closed and the boat goes to storage.

rain this am made working off the house difficult. Then the kids not behaving and the wife deciding last minute that she does indeed want a light out by the back door (would have been nice to know that two fucking weeks ago when I asked her before everything was insulated and vapor barriered) but what do I know. Everything I have touched today has went to shit so needless to say it's beer o'clock and everyone can fuck off.

Love the end of the weekend being ruined by a bad mood.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post

Love the end of the weekend being ruined by a bad mood.
    No offence, but that seems to be quite often the case when you post. Or at least, that's how it appears.

Seems to be life anymore. Every time I turn around some kinda crap going on.

When life deals ya lemons, make lemonade.

Everything I have touched today has went to shit so needless to say it's beer o'clock and everyone can fuck off.
    I am putting this quote up in my cubicle at work! Somebody comes to me and asks me something, I'm just going to point to it.
    -Don____________

Mustang Occasionally
    Seems to be life anymore. Every time I turn around some kinda crap going on.
    That sounds discouraging. Might be good to talk to someone professional about it. And I'm not kidding. Sometimes it helps just to bounce off someone like that.

HyperGT
    i took on way too much this year with my backyard. no time for the car. oh well.
    next time i am hiring someone!

That's what I did. My time is worth more than saving a few dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

HyperGT
    i hear you. quotes were about $15k-17k - but is wasnt about the $$ this time. I decided to do what will most likly be the last big project with my dad - nearly 80 and no i did not let him lift any thing, lol. 400 sq foot flagstone patio and 11 x 12 cedar deck. Hopefully done in 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    That's what I did. My time is worth more than saving a few dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk