Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,633
Page 787 of 2385 FirstFirst ... 28768773777778378478578678778878979079179783788712871787 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 23843

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Drove mine today! Weather was fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great shot.

Got the fence guys showing up today and finishing off the new fence and gate for the good woman and I. Can't wait to get home and see the final product!! It's gonna be epic!!!

Hope no one here.

Toronto police have arrested a driver on suspicion of impaired driving after he allegedly crash his car into the front of a triplex early Monday on the edge of North York.

Police said they received a call about the crash on Marlee Avenue, south of Lawrence Avenue West, at about 1:30 a.m.

They found that a Ford Mustang was travelling westbound on Wenderly Drive, which ended at Marlee Avenue where the driver left the roadway.

The car mounted a curb, struck a temporary waterline and came to rest on the front lawn.
    -Don____________

^ Good grief.

got to the end of Wenderly ....and just kept going.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Wen....4497062?hl=en
    -Don____________

yikes...could have been even worse if someone had of being coming from the other way as I'm sure he blew the stop sign...if not, he got that car going in a hurry from a stop!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

News Media Rant: concerning the Porter Air mishap yesterday.

All the headlines read:
    "Two hurt in mid-flight as Porter Airlines plane evades possible drone" - CTV
    "Toronto-bound Porter flight had 'risk of mid-air collision' with possible drone" - Toronto Sun
    "Transportation Safety Board investigating after Porter flight may have dodged drone near Toronto" - CBC
    "Porter Airlines Flight Narrowly Avoids Mid-Air Collision With Possible Drone" - Huffington
    "2 injured after near ’mid-air collision’ involving Toronto Porter flight, possible drone" - Global

They were flying at 9,000 feet out over the lake. The pilots' initial assessment was that it looked like a balloon. What on earth makes the media think it was a drone? Most the news stories go one to say that it probably wasn't a drone, but that doesn't stop them from putting it in the headline
    -Don____________

So, you're saying it almost hit a drone?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Something like that. Although it may have been a drone shaped balloon?

I gotta stop reading the news, otherwise I may end up in a permanent face palm.

The Ontario judge under fire for wearing a Donald Trump ‘Make America Great Again’ hat inside a Hamilton courtroom entered court today with the sole intention of apologizing.
    Judge Bernd Zabel said his gesture was not intended as a political statement and very much regrets that it has been taken as such. He went on to call it a “lapse in judgement” and offered that he “sincerely regrets” doing so.
    http://www.chch.com/wrong-hamilton-j...ing-trump-hat/
    It was a "lapse in judgement"? He's a JUDGE, it's what he does.
    Not a "political" statement?
    -Don____________

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Something like that. Although it may have been a drone shaped balloon?

I gotta stop reading the news, otherwise I may end up in a permanent face palm.

http://www.chch.com/wrong-hamilton-j...ing-trump-hat/
    It was a "lapse in judgement"? He's a JUDGE, it's what he does.
    Not a "political" statement?
    If he wore an "I'm with Hillary" Hat he would be nominated by Justine to the Supreme Court.

This is Canada, last time I checked you can wear what you want, even complete disguise, with just your eyes showing.

Just another example of ALT-Left MEDIA creating a "Story", from a Non-Story.