Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 794 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 29469474478479079179279379479579679779880484489412941794 ... LastLast
Results 7,931 to 7,940 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    It's been snowing in Windsor all afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Negative.
    We had a little bit of what looked like teeny tiny hail, I wouldn't even call it snow, happened for maybe 2 minutes, was here for maybe 10 total before it melted, nothing since.

Was snowing where I was. Maybe not all afternoon. But you're right, nothing stayed. Was snowing in Detroit this morning too.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Coulda been, I'm in Tecumseh, east of Windsor, very very little here, dried up quick.

Snow on the ground this am in Scarberia.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    LOL, love the Doberman Security.

You must have a good neighbor that doesn't mind the shelter over the driveway. I assume your property line is the edge of the pavement?
    No my buddy next door is aces.. Plus I shovel all his snow and mow his lawn.. So it kinda all works out. I asked. He said no problem.. Having great neighbors has been a blessing to Joanna and I. Plus were pretty good peeps to live next door to as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Coulda been, I'm in Tecumseh, east of Windsor, very very little here, dried up quick.
    I'll be close to there today. My aunt lives in Belle River. Then back home to the NOTL.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

WTF
    well...after 5 short weeks....I'll be happily snoring away tonight in my re-done master bedroom

Sleep Country is on their way to drop off my big, stupidly expensive mattress.....so hopefully I'll get a nice sleep for the first time in 30+ days

the little cutie pie got her way on the mattress....I was hoping to spend about 1/2 of what we did....but we were in the store for about 2 minutes and while I'm trying to find the pricepoint she'd already crawled up on to this 4 layer Dormeo thing and was oohing and ahhing telling me to get up on it....she played me so well it was hilarious....payback for car mods I guess

blinds are on order and should be up next week.....and it looks like we'll be going to Restoration Hardware (the hardware store that doesn't sell one fucking nut or bolt) for an overpriced table lamp that's on par with the cost of a quality stainless cat-back

ooh the joys of house mods

you won't be disappointed with the mattress splurge.

A few years ago we upgraded our Queen to a King. Our old mattress was super comfortable, so we went into Sleepcountry just wanting to get the same mattress except in king size. The salesman told us that mattress had been discontinued, and went on to show us the newer/better mattress. It felt like we melted into it it was so comfortable. He then wanted to show us several other models but we said: "No! we are taking this one!". Didn't matter the cost. It is the best sleep ever. We look forward to coming home after vacation just for the bed.
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    you won't be disappointed with the mattress splurge.
    based on the shitty sleeps I've been having for the last month on the double bed in the spare bedroom......I'm planning on you being right

we even splurged on the freakin $170 pillows

thankfully only a queen size here so while pricey, it coulda been worse.....we coulda rammed a king bed in the room but it would be too much....but spending the last month on a double is gonna make the queen size feel like it's massive

Never regret spending money on a good night sleep. You spend more time on your mattress than pretty much any thing else in your life. Money well spent