Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,496
Page 795 of 2379 FirstFirst ... 29569574578579179279379479579679779879980584589512951795 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 23786

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Roads are little drifty up around Parkhill. I don't mind but some idiot going too fast lost it and came across the road in front of me. I managed to both avoid him and the ditch but smashed the icy pile of snow punched up by the plow and removed a bunch of splash shields and stuff from the edge. No major damage but might have to head home at lunch to change the pants

Club Supporter
    ^^Maybe his pills were more anger management or anxiety?

Nice line-up for next year's Canada Day celebrations in Timmins... http://www.timminspress.com/2016/11/...val-in-timmins
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Cool! Even Cold Creek is in the lineup. Isn't that Dougie's son's band?
    -Don____________

This 1990 Coupe was advertised on kijiji for about a year for $10,000, no one bought it... It sold last month at the International Center car auction for $14,000 plus fees... New owner is from the States and has listed the car on E-bay for $19,900(usd) almost $27,000(cdn)... Holy Fuck!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Ford-Mu...m=132009118471

WTF
    too much shit on the news this week is way too close to home

1) sitting in my living room Thursday aft with CP24 on the tube.... and I hear a chopper in the air that seems like it's hovering right over my house.....while CP24 simultaneously goes to the chopper-in-the-air report of some dude who was raking his leaves and ended up neck-deep in a freakin sinkhole.....yup...that was about a 4 minute walk from my place

2) sitting in my living room yesterday aft with CP24 on the tube.....and they're reporting a strange incident where there was some sort of Counterfeit Goods Conference happening at the North York Novotel and one of the participants said "hey look" one of the stores right next door in the North York Centre was selling counterfeit hand-bags....so the cops raided the store and seized the goods......yup..that's at the end of my street...I've walked through the North York Centre past that store every weekday for the past 19 years

3) seems some neurosurgeon killed his wife who's also a doctor.....her walk-in clinic was down the street from their house across from Earl Bales Park in North York a few kms from my place....I've been to that clinic 2 or 3 times over the past 5ish years....and for all I can remember I mighta been looked after by the lady who just got killed

so a sink hole, a counterfeit bust and a murder in 2 days all a stones throw away

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    too much shit on the news this week is way too close to home

1) sitting in my living room Thursday aft with CP24 on the tube.... and I hear a chopper in the air that seems like it's hovering right over my house.....while CP24 simultaneously goes to the chopper-in-the-air report of some dude who was raking his leaves and ended up neck-deep in a freakin sinkhole.....yup...that was about a 4 minute walk from my place

2) sitting in my living room yesterday aft with CP24 on the tube.....and they're reporting a strange incident where there was some sort of Counterfeit Goods Conference happening at the North York Novotel and one of the participants said "hey look" one of the stores right next door in the North York Centre was selling counterfeit hand-bags....so the cops raided the store and seized the goods......yup..that's at the end of my street...I've walked through the North York Centre past that store every weekday for the past 19 years

3) seems some neurosurgeon killed his wife who's also a doctor.....her walk-in clinic was down the street from their house across from Earl Bales Park in North York a few kms from my place....I've been to that clinic 2 or 3 times over the past 5ish years....and for all I can remember I mighta been looked after by the lady who just got killed

so a sink hole, a counterfeit bust and a murder in 2 days all a stones throw away
    Maybe it will drive some of the crazy contractors out of your area?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

That sink hole is scary stuff, can't imagine just walking along....
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Maybe it will drive some of the crazy contractors out of your area?
    thanks for the reminder

before I leave my house today to run around in the wife's little hot rod getting some steaks for tonight I gotta shovel and sweep the fucking road in front of my house so I don't track all the damn mud onto my property that those fuckers dragged all over the street yesterday

there should be a law in place for all these bastards building houses in established neighbourhoods that at the end of each day they take a shovel and broom and clean up their fucking mess so the people that actually live here don't have too

when the build next door is finished I'm gonna ask both the owner/developer as well as the current city-councillor-left-wing-wanker who I send my invoice too....cause I wanna get paid for all my time constantly sweeping up all their shit

it's not all OCD and being a clean freak when you're sweeping and raking up nails, screws, plumbing fittings and the odd blade....

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    That sink hole is scary stuff, can't imagine just walking along....
    addy they said on the news is 68 Tamworth rd....but it's actually the corner property just south of that addy

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/68+...!4d-79.4200754

if you zoom in and street view it you'll see a brown transformer box of some sort near the curb....just north of that on the grass you'll see a sewer grate

so buddy is raking leaves right next to the sewer grate and whammo....up to his neck....so something I'm sure any ambulance chaser will encourage the poor bastard to sue the city over