Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,559
Page 796 of 2382 FirstFirst ... 29669674678679279379479579679779879980080684689612961796 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,960 of 23811

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    thanks for the reminder

before I leave my house today to run around in the wife's little hot rod getting some steaks for tonight I gotta shovel and sweep the fucking road in front of my house so I don't track all the damn mud onto my property that those fuckers dragged all over the street yesterday

there should be a law in place for all these bastards building houses in established neighbourhoods that at the end of each day they take a shovel and broom and clean up their fucking mess so the people that actually live here don't have too

when the build next door is finished I'm gonna ask both the owner/developer as well as the current city-councillor-left-wing-wanker who I send my invoice too....cause I wanna get paid for all my time constantly sweeping up all their shit

it's not all OCD and being a clean freak when you're sweeping and raking up nails, screws, plumbing fittings and the odd blade....
    There is here I believe, related to cleanliness and maintaining public roads anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

thanks for the reminder

before I leave my house today to run around in the wife's little hot rod getting some steaks for tonight I gotta shovel and sweep the fucking road in front of my house so I don't track all the damn mud onto my property that those fuckers dragged all over the street yesterday

there should be a law in place for all these bastards building houses in established neighbourhoods that at the end of each day they take a shovel and broom and clean up their fucking mess so the people that actually live here don't have too

when the build next door is finished I'm gonna ask both the owner/developer as well as the current city-councillor-left-wing-wanker who I send my invoice too....cause I wanna get paid for all my time constantly sweeping up all their shit

it's not all OCD and being a clean freak when you're sweeping and raking up nails, screws, plumbing fittings and the odd blade....
    My house, make that entire property, covered in dust from the assholes next door cutting block and stone two stories up on a scaffold while the wind blows it in my direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    There is here I believe, related to cleanliness and maintaining public roads anyway.
    Same goes for Toronto as well. I just pulled this from the Toronto Construction Permit.

"It is the responsibility of the contractor/owner to ensure that the roadways, sidewalks and public laneways are kept clean of mud/dirt as well as the removal of snow and ice from the City sidewalk during the winter months."

^ Except no one follows up on if it's been done or not.

True... You know dealing with the city this is to be expected. A nice little email to the right dept, accompanied with a couple of pictures of the infraction should get the ball rolling!

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    True... You know dealing with the city this is to be expected. A nice little email to the right dept, accompanied with a couple of pictures of the infraction should get the ball rolling!
    CC'd to CP24, Global, CTV and other media outlets.

WTF
    soooo......Nico Rosberg

31 years old...son of F1 WDC Keke Rosberg

after 12 years in the F1 circus he finally won his first WDC last weekend.....by squeaking it out over his arguably better team-mate and 3x WDC Lewis Hamilton.....both have by far the most dominant car since the hybrid era was introduced

they gave him the trophy on Thursday evening....he said thanks....and btw, I'm retiring

nobody saw that coming

wow

03svt
    soooo......Nico Rosberg

31 years old...son of F1 WDC Keke Rosberg

after 12 years in the F1 circus he finally won his first WDC last weekend.....by squeaking it out over his arguably better team-mate and 3x WDC Lewis Hamilton.....both have by far the most dominant car since the hybrid era was introduced

they gave him the trophy on Thursday evening....he said thanks....and btw, I'm retiring

nobody saw that coming

wow
    Get out on top, good for him.
    Wonder who will get the seat next season, would love to see Button in a competitive car..

be interesting to see the cars next season with the larger tires on them..

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Wonder who will get the seat next season, would love to see Button in a competitive car..
    Button retired too....although the way they announced it was that he's still got some position in the McLaren team.....but he's effectively done now

Niki Lauda said more than 1/2 the drivers on the grid are calling...lmao

Toto Wolf said the only drivers he's not heard from are Kvyat and Kimi

MB have 22 year old (German) Pascal Wehrlein in their programme....he drove for the Manor team this season....so you'd think he would be a lock

but when you have a guy like Fernando Alonso likely eager to bail on the McLaren shitbox for that nice dominant Merc.....then the whole thing gets more complicated

aside from someone like Raikkonen....I can't see any driver on the grid that wouldn't give their left nut to get that ride

gonna be an interesting off season

the new alignment machine at work is such a POS. NEVER buy a John Bean
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.