Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 834 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 33473478482483083183283383483583683783884488493413341834 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    That sucks dude...
    Thanks, yeah but I mean I'll take problem I can hopefully solve for $100 and an hour of my day over the rest of the shit I got any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    He basically shoved what looked like a tube of unmelted stick glue on a spike in to the hole slathered in some mixture then trimmed the excess off.
    Ah! a plug. Got it. When you said "patch" I was picturing Gorilla Tape like Dave suggested.

At least he didn't try to fix it with fire
    -Don____________

Was on me way home from work las night.. Got stopped by a RIDE program when gettin off the highway.. Good to see them doing that not only on holidays and weekends.. Now if they'd just patrol the Red Hill a little more there might be a few less deaths on that stretch of highway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Ah! a plug. Got it. When you said "patch" I was picturing Gorilla Tape like Dave suggested.

At least he didn't try to fix it with fire
    That woulda been cool. Tires patched now, and flipped them to black letter. They said they had a bitch of a time getting them to balance so I may need to bring back. Cars are so fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Well... The wind was so intense it pulled the tempo that covers the Audi right out of the ground!!! Got the car out and thank god no damage.. I had to cut the tarp in a few places to get it off the skeleton which got all twisted to shit anyways... So no more tempo.. Tomorrow I take down the skeleton and put it aside for just junk to come and pick it up!!
    Shame too cause it was a nice one to boot, and new this year..
    ah well... Lesson learned.. No more tempos between the houses!! Next year the Audi just stays outside..... (anyone want a free tempo?) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    Was on me way home from work las night.. Got stopped by a RIDE program when gettin off the highway.. Good to see them doing that not only on holidays and weekends.. Now if they'd just patrol the Red Hill a little more there might be a few less deaths on that stretch of highway!!!
    We're on that road everytime it rains. The pavement on like ice. Super slippery. People just need to slow down in the corners, especially northbound near King St. I've seen cars spin out on the ramps while we're working another accident. It's crazy!
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

This is what the tempo looked like after i got the top and doors off!! Crazy wind!!

Car come through with no damage = life is goooooooooooood.

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    Any reason I shouldn't buy this budget brake setup? http://www.ebay.com/itm/OE-MUSTANG-5...tTxYDw&vxp=mtr
    Notes

-still need master cylinder / adjustable prop valve (Maximum Motorsports is best / they make bolt in line kit for master n factory prop valve delete)
    -axles are SN95 width, just need to tee up wheels to fit.
    -even those GT brakes are night n day better vs stock Fox stuff.
    -idea they go with for parking brake is a solid option

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Notes

-still need master cylinder / adjustable prop valve (Maximum Motorsports is best / they make bolt in line kit for master n factory prop valve delete)
    -axles are SN95 width, just need to tee up wheels to fit.
    -even those GT brakes are night n day better vs stock Fox stuff.
    -idea they go with for parking brake is a solid option
    Thanks for that Rick.

Think I just found myself some wheels.. I will most likely go this route. Would love to splurge for the high end stuff but I can't see myself dumping almost $4k in brakes for this old fox.
    '88 LX