Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 843 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 34374379383383984084184284384484584684785389394313431843 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Sorry to hear Rick. Seems people with integrity these days are few and far between.
    ~Scott B

That's why EVERY vehicle should have a dashcam. The second these sacks of shit realize you have video evidence, they back right off.
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Insurance mini rant.

Is everyone in this freaking world a dirty filthy lying piece of shit? What happened to you screw up and you man up.
    nope

with the house build next door at the stone-cutting stage last week....and the coating of white shit layering pretty much my entire property.....I decided to take the wife's ride to the office....to "save it from potentially getting damage to the paint".....so you just know what was gonna happen right?

yup.....a nice footprint sized scuff on the front left bumper (luckily missed all the grills, sensors, headlamp etc) was waiting for me in the parking lot

got in the car pissed right off (15 month old car, 8700kms and not a scratch) and noticed a note left on the windshield

called the number that night and left vmail.....dude called back within an hour....super-apologetic....told him that imo the damage will likely be in the $1000 range and that I run a $1000 deductible cause the last thing I want to do is involve an insurance company in my life for minor shit.....he said he does the exact same thing and said he would pay whatever the tab is

went to the body shop the next morning at 730am and got the estimate - $900.16....scanned it and emailed it over

dude said how do I want him to reimburse....whatever option is easiest for me...told him a bankdraft mailed to my place or if he was in the area he could drop in my mailbox

came home the next day and payment was waiting for me in my mailbox

told him that this was a weird deal for me....didn't think I would ever describe getting my car dinged as a pleasant experience

car goes into the shop on April 3rd...expecting to have it back on the 5th

he screwed up and he manned up

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    That's why EVERY vehicle should have a dashcam. The second these sacks of shit realize you have video evidence, they back right off.
    Thats why i have dash cams in both my cars.Thought my son was a dummy for buying one until i sat and thought about it. Got a dual cam in Impala and front only in Mustang. Well worth the $$$.

Ahhhhh.....Was nice getting him out on the road again....Now waiting for rain to go away!!!! 😖

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Insurance mini rant.

Kath is stopped in a parking lot yesterday (parking isle waiting 2 or 3 seconds for pedestrians to clear after pulling out of a spot) and gets hit in the HHR. Seems like a no brainer, not moving so not at fault, no deductible and no mark against you as an at fault claim...........wrong. Because A, it's a parking lot and B, cause other driver says both cars were moving, ins co calls it a 50/50 accident and if I want to put through as a claim am on the hook for half the cost plus counts as an at fault accident. When I quizzed the other driver, so you were looking right at her so you know for a fact you were both moving at the same time, cars were going to collide, why did you not stop before you hit? Guaranteed the pricks been down this road before and knows if she was indeed stopped he's 100% at fault but if both moving it's a draw. Nice, he'll be out maybe 6-$800 to paint the bumper cover and I'm out for 1/4 panel squashed from the rear corner to the back door plus paint on bumper cover.
    Is everyone in this freaking world a dirty filthy lying piece of shit? What happened to you screw up and you man up.

I have known this for years. My wife was driving my F350 Dually years ago. She was at costco in the parking lot. Guy pulled up behind her and stopped. She backed into him when she tried to back out of her spot. I told them I would pay no problem. They insisted on calling cops. The cops told the guy to shut up because parking lot accidents are 50/50 and I didn't have to do squat for them. Moral of the story... Be careful in parking lots because it's going to cost you if someone hits you.

I also paid for the repairs on his car because I'm not a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Ahhhhh.....Was nice getting him out on the road again....Now waiting for rain to go away!!!!

More rain equals less salt on the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    More rain equals less salt on the roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True dat!!!!

Man...Wipers stopped on my Impala this morning. $4 bushing worn out but have to replace entire transmission. GM engineers should be shot. Rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Man...Wipers stopped on my Impala this morning. $4 bushing worn out but have to replace entire transmission.
    -Don____________