Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,633
Page 844 of 2385 FirstFirst ... 34474479483484084184284384484584684784885489494413441844 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,440 of 23843

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Man...Wipers stopped on my Impala this morning. $4 bushing worn out but have to replace entire transmission. GM engineers should be shot. Rant over.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Wiper transmission that is

All fixed

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Man...Wipers stopped on my Impala this morning. $4 bushing worn out but have to replace entire transmission. GM engineers should be shot. Rant over.

Did you get the wipers lined up properly? I replaced one on a truck at work a couple of years ago and no matter what I tried they never quite lined up like the old one did, as if the replacement wasn't 100% perfect. Or it was and the one originally in the truck was off.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Did you get the wipers lined up properly? I replaced one on a truck at work a couple of years ago and no matter what I tried they never quite lined up like the old one did, as if the replacement wasn't 100% perfect. Or it was and the one originally in the truck was off.
    Was the entire wiper linkage (transmission) . $150 later.

WTF
    OK...so the lunacy on my street just keeps on going

house just listed very similar to mine (3 bdrm, 2 bath brick bungalow with attached garage)

being listed as a tear down (safe assumption since they only show 1 pic of the outside)

$1,779,000

a shame because this is the type of house a young couple used to be able to scoop up (20 years ago woulda been $250k) for a sensible price...had a nice life, maybe raised a family, done some nice renos and had a short commute to work via the subway....and had a managable and killable mortgage that likely wouldn't hover over their heads for 30-odd years

this is a solid move-in quality house that imo should be in the $500k range if this real estate market wasn't completely retarded

Never though I'd see it in Scarborough but similar home just jumped into the million flat range over here.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

house just listed very similar to mine (3 bdrm, 2 bath brick bungalow with attached garage)

being listed as a tear down (safe assumption since they only show 1 pic of the outside)

$1,779,000

a shame because this is the type of house a young couple used to be able to scoop up (20 years ago woulda been $250k) for a sensible price...had a nice life, maybe raised a family, done some nice renos and had a short commute to work via the subway....and had a managable and killable mortgage that likely wouldn't hover over their heads for 30-odd years

this is a solid move-in quality house that imo should be in the $500k range if this real estate market wasn't completely retarded
    Crazy!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Never though I'd see it in Scarborough but similar home just jumped into the million flat range over here.
    I'm not even sure WTF to think anymore.....I mean it's nice to know we did well to buy when and where we did.....but this is sooo far past full retard now

I've got neighbours who were nearly ready to sell like 2 years ago....and they're not going anywhere now....and it's not that they're waiting for the prices to go up even higher....they're fucking terrified at the thought of trying to buy anything

Peeps thought I was nuts 16yrs ago paying $230k for my place. At the same time, places over where Tim is were hovering in the 750k range. I've jumped to just over a million, his area has gone up over a million in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

$1,779,000

Are you thinking of selling yet?

If houses in my neighbourhood started selling for 1.5 mill plus. I'd be listing my place right along side then.