Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 845 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 34574579583584184284384484584684784884985589594513451845 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Peeps thought I was nuts 16yrs ago paying $230k for my place. At the same time, places over where Tim is were hovering in the 550k range. I've jumped to just over a million, his area has gone up over a million in the same time.
    fixed that for ya....I think it was around 2001 (could even been 02 or 03) MPAC did a reassessment of my place at $560k because a similar house a few down had just sold for that....told them they were way outta line.....and they knocked it back to $540k

we literally bought around the bottom ($244k in 1997)....paid like $15k less than the previous owner did in 1992....and within what was probably 3 months after moving in we saw prices start to climb past $300K and it has just kept on climbing

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Are you thinking of selling yet?

If houses in my neighbourhood started selling for 1.5 mill plus. I'd be listing my place right along side then.
    nope...not going anywhere

Can it go higher , is now the time before they implement restrictions like BC ?

bawahahaha!

Self-professed psychic charged with witchcraft
    http://www.cp24.com/news/self-profes...raft-1.3347482

edit: huh, it is actually in the Criminal Code of Canada
    Pretending to practise witchcraft, etc.
    365 Every one who fraudulently
    (a) pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration,
    (b) undertakes, for a consideration, to tell fortunes, or
    (c) pretends from his skill in or knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything that is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found,
    is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.
    R.S., c. C-34, s. 323.
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Can it go higher , is now the time before they implement restrictions like BC ?
    last year I was seeing places in Vancouver sell.... places the same size as mine, but absolute shit-holes....on smaller lots, no basements etc.....asking over $3 million and selling for over $4 million

so....can it go higher?....yup it can go higher

it's already being speculated that by end of year Toronto house prices will be another 25% higher

not looking forward to what kinda gong show the Ont Libs try to implement to influence the market.....they'll completely fuck it up like they do everything

i

in nuclear physics, this is called "self-propagating series of reactions", or chain reaction.

The housing frenzy is feeding itself.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    bawahahaha!

http://www.cp24.com/news/self-profes...raft-1.3347482

edit: huh, it is actually in the Criminal Code of Canada
    I'm curious as to what a "crafty science" is.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

so....can it go higher?....yup it can go higher

it's already being speculated that by end of year Toronto house prices will be another 25% higher

not looking forward to what kinda gong show the Ont Libs try to implement to influence the market.....they'll completely fuck it up like they do everything

i
    The last part is what bugs me

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Was the entire wiper linkage (transmission) . $150 later.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    Motor and transmission all in one piece? That is what I was talking about. For whatever reason the one I replaced have the splines off just enough that the wipers don't line up. Not a huge deal, just bugs me. And yes, GM. When we picked it up from the dealer they said it was the 5th or 6th one they had sold that day - first rain in quite a while. Didn't exactly sell me on GM that day...

I need to remember that when I go to play with my Hagerty account not to go down the "valuation tools" wormhole. Just spent my entire lunch hour building indexs of cars, comparing the value vs markets performance, seeing differences between model years and options affecting values. God I love me some car metrics.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate