Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 846 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 34674679683684284384484584684784884985085689694613461846 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    dropped off the wife's go-kart at the body shop at 730am Monday.....picked it up at 4pm today

car is mint again...they did a flawless job

so at the end of the day...because the guy who damaged the car paid for it upfront....I'm out maybe 2 hrs of my time and a tad of aggravation

but I get to tell the story for years now...that there are stand-up people in this world who actually man-up when they fuck-up

I actually might be ahead on this deal

Not often someone stands up n takes it on the nose like that, kudo's to the dude that made things right for you.

................now if the dick that hit Kath's car would have done the same. Car is at the body shop now, due back end of the week.
    Guess it's only money.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Not often someone stands up n takes it on the nose like that, kudo's to the dude that made things right for you.
    it was smooth

he scuffed it on Wednesday
    I had the estimate to him on Thursday
    he paid me on Friday

10 days later it's in the shop...and 3 days later it's back and mint

lots of hours for a little scuff when you consider how much time it takes to remove a bumper cover and all the sensors and grills and put it back together....painting it was the quick part

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    it was smooth

he paid me on Friday

lots of hours for a little scuff when you consider how much time it takes to remove a bumper cover and all the sensors and grills and put it back together....painting it was the quick part
    To think if you had gone through insurance you would most likely be waiting another week.

Glad it worked out for you.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    it was smooth

he paid me on Friday

Few can appreciate what it takes to make things minty nice.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    To think if you had gone through insurance you would most likely be waiting another week.

Glad it worked out for you.
    I run a $1000 deductible...so I'd have been paying if the guy drove away and left without leaving a note

I've had experience with this body shop on the previous 07 Rabbit (ice storm damage) and they are on their game...knowing that I was dealing with them on this was an upside

WTF
    Few can appreciate what it takes to make things minty nice.
    well....you know I don't spin my own wrenches on the cars.....but you also know I'm not daft when it comes to doing it right

when I told the guy that scuffed it....that this was likely $1000 fix and explained whats involved....and it came in at $900.16 on the estimate....he wasn't arguing

HHR is in the body shop this week having the 1/4 panel n bumper cover repaired, Kath is driving a Kia Soul as a rental (husband is a cheap skate). I get a frantic call yesterday afternoon, this *^*&^&*^ car wont' start and I'm stuck in the underground at work.................honey, did you press the brake pedal before you pushed the start button.

WTF
    Kath is driving a Kia Soul as a rental (husband is a cheap skate).
    shhhhh

Jodi was riding the bus