Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 850 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084684784884985085185285385486090095013501850 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Got DD all spruced up and all seasons back on. Insurance company can bite me.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    Not yet.
    Sounds like it may be a bucket list family trip for the anniversary memorial event for the fallen.

WTF
    when I saw the headline....I had to check the date....nope...April 1st was 11 days ago

Fernando Alonso will be racing in this year's Indy 500....in a McLaren Honda prepped by Andretti Autosport

so his McLaren Honda F1 team are letting him skip Monaco to do the Indy 500

not sure the last time a contracted F1 driver was allowed to skip a race to do the 500....but we're probably talking over 40 years ago

mind you...his current F1 ride is a total shitbox and stands pretty much zero chance at winning anything

Trying to figure out what to do with my driveway is making me want to rip my own hair out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I need to move out to the county again before I completely melt down and implode over parking in my area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Trying to figure out what to do with my driveway is making me want to rip my own hair out.
    Not having a good week?
    -Don____________

Pretty brutal honestly. Old asshole neighbor kitty corner to mine has been a perpetual thorn in my side since I moved in. One of the "this is my neighborhood" types since he's been there for 30-40 years. I usually try to snag the road spot in front of our house when I get home so that the wife can pull her car in the driveway and also so I can pull the Mustang out if I choose. I figured when I moved in this isn't a huge deal since my neighbor across street has double car driveway and one vehicle, next to them is an elderly woman who doesn't even own a car, my neighbor has one car and rarely leaves and on other side they usually do the exact same as me. Asshole is same deal, double car driveway but with two cars, one that never ever moves. Well apparently this doesnt sit well with some people as now I frequently come home and find one of the neighbors down the streets car in front of my house, usually left there for a day or two.

Asswipe(kitty corner guy) suddenly last year starts pulling one of his two cars and leaving it parked in front of my neighbors house for ages. Well last August he decided he was going to try and park closer to me and front of my truck and inches POS in to the front of my new truck. I saw the whole thing go down and bolt outside and go what the hell? He tells me "I barely tapped it piss off" and then tells me "parking in this area is a nightmare and its all your fault"

This guy also calls the city bylaw or building inspection office if he sees ANYONE doing anything to their house and gets inspectors to come out and verify permits and all which is a giant PITA and also means he spends his entire day on his front porch drinking and watching people. He got in to a battle with his neighbor about having a bin in his driveway (for renovations) and was calling bylaw enforcement every day. Eventually the two of them had words and the cops had to come. He also has had heated arguments with a couple of other neighbors, and also screams and shakes his fist at cars that drive by at anything over a crawl and has tried to spray motorcyclists with his hose.

I've planned on having my driveway widened to two cars to prevent this from being a further issue since it's the one major downside of my house and I've sunk a tonne of time in to renovations to make the house what we want. After him pointing and laughing at my wife the other day when she moved her car on the road I moved it up to imminent. Of course come to find out that I can't make my driveway much larger than it is due to "new standard" and can basically only add 3' of new driveway and 4' walkway adjacent (which needs to be saw cut separated meaning I'll have 3 choppy looking sections of driveway) I'm either stuck with the shit I got, go forward with adding whats allowed and live with the fact it will look stupid, or have entire driveway redone to max new width and add walkway which is pretty much impossible for me to spend right now. Like fully at the point I won't even drive my car since I'm paranoid he will damage my truck while I'm gone, and my wife is sick of me talking about it and fed up with his constant behavior.

Damn, that does suck. Sorry about the shitty neighbour.
    Does he look like this guy?

I am soooo lucky I have good neighbours, especially since we have a semi-detached house.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs
    I've sunk a tonne of time in to renovations to make the house what we want.
    I know, I drooled over your reno thread
    http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...-s)&highlight=

Sounds like add what's allowed and live with the way it looks until you can afford to re-do the entire driveway. Pics?
    -Don____________

Much older, white haired kinda guy.

He's the sketch I did for a permit application based on the outlines and information City engineering gave me yesterday. Haven't submitted anything yet.

I see what you mean by choppy looking.

Only suggestion I can make is maybe replace the small portion of walkway to the front steps and place a new one along with the new leadwalk and extension. Might add a bit more uniformity.
    -Don____________

Debating that, or having leadwalk extend out to end of existing walkway, adds more cost of course.