Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 872 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 37277282286286886987087187287387487587688292297213721872 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Either I'm doing it wrong, or vacuum brake bleeder is almost useless.
    Any chance you have a collapsed line? Had one once that looked fine but was either crushed or corroded inside so nothing would go threw.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I've been thinking of downsizing the fleet and turning Ram and Mustang in to a GC SRT8 or other fast SUV so I may be biased.

Also. look at it !

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true
    Been eyeing that one, also including a RR sport into the search aswell.. when I get some time I'll get out and drive a G-wagon to see what I think. I seriously hope it is t shit haha.

Good call on the srt GC..

Had Rovers, amazing amazing vehicles with crazy amounts of capability and class, but all fucking terrible when it comes to reliability. Like, 6 days old and 3 wheeling in the driveway because air suspension failure terrible or airbag going off in garage overnight terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Had Rovers, amazing amazing vehicles with crazy amounts of capability and class, but all fucking terrible when it comes to reliability. Like, 6 days old and 3 wheeling in the driveway because air suspension failure terrible or airbag going off in garage overnight terrible.
    Pfft who needs reliability it'll look super nice sitting in my garage.. kinda like the fox!

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Sounds pretty amazing to me hahaha. Now I just have to talk the wife into giving up her x3 for an E series wagon to complete the garage.. love me a wagon!

Unrelated to Mercs but I just got a call from the guys doing my new lawn, they hit my f n cable line! Argh... luckily Rogers can get out to the house tmmw to get me a new one.
    The guys at my company who grade and sod all have boxes of emergency patches for cable lines that they got from a cable installer. When the lines are installed nothing like the plan and the locate guys do a crap job you're going to clip a few. Could be worse, could be a gas line buried 4 inches below grade that works its way out when you drive over it a few times...

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Could be worse, could be a gas line buried 4 inches below grade that works its way out when you drive over it a few times...
    I've seen a main gas line in a subdivision get cut from an excavator digging for water/sewers. Talk about shitting your pants when that happened!!

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Pfft who needs reliability it'll look super nice sitting in my garage.. kinda like the fox!
    Honestly if you just want it as a 2nd or 3rd vehicle they fucking ball, hard. But if you depend on it as your main transportation day in and day out, ehhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Any chance you have a collapsed line? Had one once that looked fine but was either crushed or corroded inside so nothing would go threw.
    No, no crushed lines that I know of.
    The vacuum was just sucking air past the threads of the bleeder screw when you cracked it open. It worked much better on the front calipers where there was a rubber boot on the bleeder screw that helped seal it. Need to find some of those rubber boots/seals.

-Don____________

How about just an O ring?

^^^good idea
    thanks, i'll try that
    -Don____________