Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 873 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 37377382386386987087187287387487587687788392397313731873 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

anyone have an edge sport?

Depressed and frustrated for various reasons and as sugar sprinkled on top my sister scraped my bumper and tore out clips and scraped the whole side of her car pulling into the driveway... Who the fuck hits a car that bad pulling in to a driveway. Is it even worth looking for a new car knowing its going to be parked on the road.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post
    Depressed and frustrated for various reasons and as sugar sprinkled on top my sister scraped my bumper and tore out clips and scraped the whole side of her car pulling into the driveway... Who the fuck hits a car that bad pulling in to a driveway. Is it even worth looking for a new car knowing its going to be parked on the road.

Damn! That sucks! If my sister did that her insurance rates would be going up because I'd be making a claim for the damage.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD View Post

That sucks man. A few years ago the neighbour's wife was backing out of the garage and scratched his car down the side (he was parked in the driveway) and left for work. She claims she didn't know/feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That sucks man. A few years ago the neighbour's wife was backing out of the garage and scratched his car down the side (he was parked in the driveway) and left for work. She claims she didn't know/feel anything.
    My dads previous ex-wife backed over the hood of my Sunfire and claimed she didn't see or feel it. This all despite being in an SUV with backup cameras and sensors.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Finished working at my current job last night... New job starts Monday!!! Full time, benefits, rrsp's. So long contract work!! Finally some stability!!!

Cool!! Is that the forklift job?
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Yes it is.. Sticking with the forklift position.. I've had my fill of trucking and transportation..

Quote Originally Posted by baddbullitt View Post
    Finished working at my current job last night... New job starts Monday!!! Full time, benefits, rrsp's. So long contract work!! Finally some stability!!!
    Congrats Mark.

Club Supporter
    Congrats!