Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 879 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 37977982986987587687787887988088188288388992997913791879 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Happy Birthday Mrs Scrape.

Thank you kind sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Happy Birthday Mrs Scrape.

On the phone with bell because my phone stopped responding to touch. It was getting wonky the past month or so, but the past few days it has been awful. Even did a full factory reset and with no apps installed was still wonky. The tech support person was actually really helpful, now I'm on hold waiting for loyalty. This is where the fun normally starts.

phones were less complicated when they were attached to the wall.
    -Don____________

Customer comes in for a microwave. One he wants only one we have is the display model. Tell him we will have to order supplier is showing eta of two weeks or he can have the display model it's brand new only been sitting on the shelf a week. No thanks wants to order one. He is fine with waiting 2 weeks. We assure him that if it comes sooner we will call him as soon as it arrives.
    Supplier and tshipping co are having issues. Push the order back. We call the customer apologies offer the display model again. Says he will come in. He shows up mad, horrible that he has had to wait 2 weeks for a microwave. We apologize offer the display again. Knock money off ect ect. Nope just give me my money back. So we give him a full refund.

20 mins later he blows up our social media feeds with bad reviews. How we lied to him and mistreated him. Not only for our sales business but also for the service business even though we have never done any service for him. It's people like this that just make me want to close the doors and walk away.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Customer comes in for a microwave. One he wants only one we have is the display model. Tell him we will have to order supplier is showing eta of two weeks or he can have the display model it's brand new only been sitting on the shelf a week. No thanks wants to order one. He is fine with waiting 2 weeks. We assure him that if it comes sooner we will call him as soon as it arrives.
    Supplier and tshipping co are having issues. Push the order back. We call the customer apologies offer the display model again. Says he will come in. He shows up mad, horrible that he has had to wait 2 weeks for a microwave. We apologize offer the display again. Knock money off ect ect. Nope just give me my money back. So we give him a full refund.

20 mins later he blows up our social media feeds with bad reviews. How we lied to him and mistreated him. Not only for our sales business but also for the service business even though we have never done any service for him. It's people like this that just make me want to close the doors and walk away.
    the shipping company wouldn't be same day shipping would it?

I hear ya, with dealing with the public, its not easy!

No it's a major trucking company. But "they get busy" and then push back someone the runs.

Add to that there is some huge lack of communication between my supplier and the shipping company. We are we up as free shipping on orders of more than 6 peices
    We make two orders one with 8 and one with 4 there are suppose to combine them so we can make daily orders but then they topically only ship once or twice a week depending on volume. But instead of combining he order as they should the hold the 4 pending 6 shippable the. Ship the order of 8.

At one point we had 15 peices pending and the truck showed up with one thing on it.
    When I do get a shipment it's pretty much a guarantee that at least one itemwill be damaged.

Have tried to get the supplier to change companies but they won't.

And the only one it's hurting is us on the front line. I've had so many canceled orders lately due to shipping issues.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    No it's a major trucking company. But "they get busy" and then push back someone the runs.

Add to that there is some huge lack of communication between my supplier and the shipping company. We are we up as free shipping on orders of more than 6 peices
    We make two orders one with 8 and one with 4 there are suppose to combine them so we can make daily orders but then they topically only ship once or twice a week depending on volume. But instead of combining he order as they should the hold the 4 pending 6 shippable the. Ship the order of 8.

At one point we had 15 peices pending and the truck showed up with one thing on it.
    When I do get a shipment it's pretty much a guarantee that at least one itemwill be damaged.

Have tried to get the supplier to change companies but they won't.

And the only one it's hurting is us on the front line. I've had so many canceled orders lately due to shipping issues.
    Hurts losing sales because of someone else down the line, hard enough getting people in the door spending mola.

Best of luck man!

Never understood people's obsession with "new in box". I'd rather have the display model now at a discount.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Never understood people's obsession with "new in box". I'd rather have the display model now at a discount.
    I can see in big busy stores everything getting beat on. But our small town place inthing the only person to touch the microwave since we put it out was his own wife whe she came in looking for one. Sorry for the delay please take this one at 5% off. Brand new out of the box still has full warranty.

No thanks I'd rather trash your reputation instead. Bah.
    Just gets me in a funk and ruins the day.