Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 896 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 39679684688689289389489589689789889990090694699613961896 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    I'm seeing similar payloads listed on the Ram charts.
    Regardless, most , pretty much all of us, will never come close to max tow capacity so it really comes down to which truck floats yer boat. Ram was never on my radar until a sledding trip last winter in my brothers jammed Quad with 6.5 box. Drove it for several hours through a snow n ice storm on secondary roads heading to Mont Laurier, came away impressed how sure footed, comfortable n how much ballz out power it had. Just as impressive, drops in and out of cylinder deactivation even smoother than my GM all the while seeing ridiculously low fuel consumption in spite of the conditions and load we had on back. I'm considering a Crew 4x4 with 5.7 box.
    Did dodge fix the HVAC set up in the quad cabs?
    In laws has a 2012 and it was alway cold in the back in the winter and hot in the summer.
    Only vents to the back were on the floor and they left much to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Did dodge fix the HVAC set up in the quad cabs?
    In laws has a 2012 and it was alway cold in the back in the winter and hot in the summer.
    Only vents to the back were on the floor and they left much to be desired.
    If you get one with a center console instead of a front jump seat it has vents inside there a well. Never had an issue with old QC but my new CC has the vents and everyone who sits backs there says its very comfortable.

ZR, you (may) know I love me some Ram trucks. My current 16 Sport has been rock solid for the past 18 months/15000km aside from some misc rattles (interior) that I havent had time to address. The only issue with it right now is it's still covered in bugs and filth from my road trip two weeks ago and havent had time to clean it! Love the truck, great power, excellent comfort, averaging 14L/100KM in the WORST conditions (DT stop and go 90% of time) and have had no issues loading the thing up. I put a set of $200 air ride bags in the back for towing heavy trailers which I think is a good trade off for the ride the coils provide on a day to day basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

I was concerned about fuel economy with the 5.0. But averaging 12.7 with regular day to day driving.
    Did about 15.5 on the way to bass lake on Monday with both the trailer and boat hooked behind.

Couldn't be happier with my Ram QC.

Actually.. that's a lie. A megacab would be sweet, just way to fuckin massive to boot around in everyday.
    '88 LX

Excited for the day to end, Ross n I shot down to the Dodge dealer last night to sign some paperwork and arrange to pick up my new truck next week. Seems easy doesn't it, well it went from exactly that to a dog n pony shiat show where I thought it was going to take calling the police to get my credit card back from the mgr. He thought because he had my card in his hand, I'd be bullied / was obligated to pay $500 on top of the deal he'd called me earlier in the day and agreed to. I'd handed him the card so he could process my deposit and draw up the paperwork, had not signed anything at that point. No it was not a misunderstanding, acknowledged what we'd agreed to on the phone.
    One can only assume this kind of stuff does work on at least some peeps or he'd not have tried it.

Fuck, that sucks Rick. Assume the deal is dead at this point? Hope you have a better experience at the next dealership.
    ~Scott B

They had a third person call last night, he offered the deal as it was suppose to go down but I wasn't feeling warm n fuzzy about things at that point. We'll see how today plays out but I'm not hard done by with what I have n the wind has certainly been well knocked outta my sails for spending money right now. Buying new ride, suppose to be fun, not a marathon of wadding through shiat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Buying something like that is suppose to be fun, not a marathon of wadding through shiat.
    You got that right Rick. If you want to try another dealership, I had a good experience at the dealer I bought my Jeep from. Could send you the details if you'd like.
    ~Scott B

That's brutal Rick. I've been on the end of those sales instances, when it feels wrong in your gut it usually is and it always sours the experience. Luckily my truck was a relatively pain free purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

That sucks man!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.