Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 897 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 39779784788789389489589689789889990090190794799713971897 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,970 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    They had a third person call last night, he offered the deal as it was suppose to go down but I wasn't feeling warm n fuzzy about things at that point. We'll see how today plays out but I'm not hard done by with what I have n the wind has certainly been well knocked outta my sails for spending money right now. Buying new ride, suppose to be fun, not a marathon of wadding through shiat.
    That sucks that people still feel the need to play these games.

WTF
    gotta love sitting in your living room while a guy is down in your basement taking a jack-hammer to the floor

yeah....my 3 year old renovated basement

discovered a serious clog Sunday evening.....had the Roto-rooter guys out (within an hour...which was awesome)....he snaked the pipe and cleared the clog...fine right?

nope....says there's mud and clay on the snake....probably a cracked pipe

came back at 8am Monday morning with the camera....yup....saw it with my own eyes

upside......the 20 ft pipe that needs replacing is under an open section of the basement...from basically the base of my staircase to the backwater valve in the storage room....and it's laminate wood flooring

so....Monday afternoon I ripped up about 200 sq ft of the floor....and managed to only mangle about 5% of the pieces

covered the staircase last night.....and they're ripping the floor apart today

woulda been real nice to discover this BEFORE I reno-d the fucking basement eh?

at least its a long weekend.....lotsa time to clean the place up

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That sucks that people still feel the need to play these games.
    I'd be gone and not returning. That's a bad taste that won't go away when you need service.

---

I helped a friend by a new car at the local Honda dealership yesterday. Was an extremely pleasant, no bs deal.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Excited for the day to end, Ross n I shot down to the Dodge dealer last night to sign some paperwork and arrange to pick up my new truck next week. Seems easy doesn't it, well it went from exactly that to a dog n pony shiat show where I thought it was going to take calling the police to get my credit card back from the mgr. He thought because he had my card in his hand, I'd be bullied / was obligated to pay $500 on top of the deal he'd called me earlier in the day and agreed to. I'd handed him the card so he could process my deposit and draw up the paperwork, had not signed anything at that point. No it was not a misunderstanding, acknowledged what we'd agreed to on the phone.
    One can only assume this kind of stuff does work on at least some peeps or he'd not have tried it.
    wow- similar tactics for some dealerships whether in your area or mine- experienced the same exact thing when purchasing wife's mazda 3- but it took 1.5 hrs for me to leave the dealership with credit card in hand.
    This whole buying experience stayed with me- dreading the time when I need buy a new vehicle, got lucky I guess with the Mustang but had so much anxiety just to go look and get the process started.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    I'd be gone and not returning. That's a bad taste that won't go away when you need service.

---

I helped a friend by a new car at the local Honda dealership yesterday. Was an extremely pleasant, no bs deal.
    Agreed.
    If the place is that bad when your spending a pile of dough, only gonna get worse when you need something (warranty repair).

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    wow- similar tactics for some dealerships whether in your area or mine- experienced the same exact thing when purchasing wife's mazda 3- but it took 1.5 hrs for me to leave the dealership with credit card in hand.
    This whole buying experience stayed with me- dreading the time when I need buy a new vehicle, got lucky I guess with the Mustang but had so much anxiety just to go look and get the process started.
    Asked uber nicely twice (when I asked the first time, was just gonna go outside n walk around the truck to cool off n get the stars back in my eyes then trot back in and buy the bitch), third time, far less nice but still well within reason, Ross chimed in when he hesitated on the third request n he finally decided to hand it over.

I've flat out walked away from deals in situations like that, which is why I never got a Honda Element. On that note, off to look at elements for my next winter car...

If that's the way a dealership treats a potential customer, I'd be running the fuck out of there! Even if this dealership was the cheapest, no way would they see a dollar from me.

Pretty sure I'm pulling the blower and manifold this weekend, developed a tiny leak from a seal between the head and the manifold, was fine for all my data logging and driving all last weekend but somehow sprung up. Tried re torquing the manifold but still there I think. Rather have it 100% then the chance of it poping up again.
    Any one recommend a sealant, going to also change the o-ring

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm a GM truck guy to the core but will not be considering one to replace my current Sierra.
    Why not Rick?