Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625
Page 901 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 401801851891897898899900901902903904905911951100114011901 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 23839

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Got that but will they change the laws so we don't end up in this situation again. This is the fourth million dollar settlement I think (first for a confirmed terrorist though which is mind-boggling)?
    The Catalyst for this Payout, was our Radical Left-Wing Supreme Court and the kunt Lawyers that represented this Terrorist POS, the entire situation is disgusting!!

Some good news today though, in this sea of Liberal-Islamic Alliance, "Politically Correct" Bullshit, is that US Soldier's Widow, who is being represented by some esteemed US Attorneys, has filed a Motion in our Canadian Courts to block the payment to Khadr and have the funds sent to her, to offset the Judgement that is outstanding in the United States.

Tabitha Speer goes after payout. http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/07/05/...ill-give-khadr

Rednecked myself a coolant system pressure tester last night, exited to go home and test it. Bought a new overflow cap, popped out the inside guts, used a step drill to make a tight hole for a car valve stem. Discovered without the guts it leaks so sealed it up with RTV.
    I was able to test it yesterday by holding it on a certain way and it holds pressure.

Now the question is what do I test at, cap is rated for 16 so how much less is normal operating pressure?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Test at max 16 ish.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    The Catalyst for this Payout, was our Radical Left-Wing Supreme Court and the kunt Lawyers that represented this Terrorist POS, the entire situation is disgusting!!

Some good news today though, in this sea of Liberal-Islamic Alliance, "Politically Correct" Bullshit, is that US Soldier's Widow, who is being represented by some esteemed US Attorneys, has filed a Motion in our Canadian Courts to block the payment to Khadr and have the funds sent to her, to offset the Judgement that is outstanding in the United States.

Tabitha Speer goes after payout. http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/07/05/...ill-give-khadr
    I saw that yesterday and hope it works but the legal consensus I was reading is that it will be very difficult to enforce a US judgement here.

Bigger boat is on my mind.

Took a few minutes last night to look up reviews of the dealer where I had a problem last week. Not surprised to see two recent reviews of peeps having similar issue with the sales manager. Whom ever owns that place needs to gas this dude ASAP................... he's an asshole.
    Over and out.

I did a ton of dealer review searches when I purchased my truck. I can't stand salesmen. I know there are good ones out there, but they are difficult to find. I found a good one and left him a review.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Took a few minutes last night to look up reviews of the dealer where I had a problem last week. Not surprised to see two recent reviews of peeps having similar issue with the sales manager. Whom ever owns that place needs to gas this dude ASAP................... he's an asshole.
    Over and out.
    Care to say which dealership? so I can avoid that one in my search....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

In Scarborough.
    PM me if your looking in the area.

FYI..............Dodge dealer in Bolton has an insanely good deal on a black pearl '16 full jam black quad 6' box Laramie with only 11k on the clock. Price is just under 40k / black is on my no go list.