Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625
Page 913 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 413813863903909910911912913914915916917923963101314131913 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,130 of 23839

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    that's a nice looking rig

congrats Sir
    Thanks Tim.

WTF
    wildlife dude just came and went

confirmation....we trapped the momma....that's a good thing

kinda figured that with the way I saw the little ones this morning going batshit crazy

trap was sideways versus it's original position.....built in planter in the deck has some flowers that are completely flattened...deck furniture all moved around

two more traps are set for the rest of the kids now

gotta say the little ones look cute as hell....but they're vicious little fuckers

Summary of tonight's car activities.

-Get home from work
    -Decide now to try and figure out why car is throwing bank 1 & 2 rich codes, since I need etest in oh 6 days.
    -Drop tank to check that no wiring/hoses are pinched in hat causing it to freak FPDM out (happens)
    -All looks good in tank, button back up
    -Decide to try swapping plugs since I have multiple spares, so decide to run to Crappy tire for a new feeler gauge since mine fucked off and get some maf and KN cleaner since why not while we're at it.
    - Gas tank straps let go on way there, apparently the thread clips they bolt to disliked this 100th round of tank dropping and would now like it if tank hits ground.
    - Pull off and sit there for a minute processing what the fuck just transpired.
    -Walk to crappy tire, get bungees to hold tank up, walk back
    -Burn hands several times on exhaust rigging exhaust up
    -Drive home again with broken straps dragging along ground
    -Car still not fixed.

Best hobby ever.

Nice looking truck Rick. Be wondering what the total cost on upgrading the rear diff will be....keep me apprised.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Thanks.
    Being as it's all unique from '11 up (I think '11) doubt I'll find a used carrier so new it'll have to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Summary of tonight's car activities.

-Get home from work
    -Decide now to try and figure out why car is throwing bank 1 & 2 rich codes, since I need etest in oh 6 days.
    -Drop tank to check that no wiring/hoses are pinched in hat causing it to freak FPDM out (happens)
    -All looks good in tank, button back up
    -Decide to try swapping plugs since I have multiple spares, so decide to run to Crappy tire for a new feeler gauge since mine fucked off and get some maf and KN cleaner since why not while we're at it.
    - Gas tank straps let go on way there, apparently the thread clips they bolt to disliked this 100th round of tank dropping and would now like it if tank hits ground.
    - Pull off and sit there for a minute processing what the fuck just transpired.
    -Walk to crappy tire, get bungees to hold tank up, walk back
    -Burn hands several times on exhaust rigging exhaust up
    -Drive home again with broken straps dragging along ground
    -Car still not fixed.

Best hobby ever.
    Sometimes you get lucky and the clips are ok just bolts slid up beside em, can be a bitch to get the bolts in sometimes.
    Hope tomorrows a better day.

A shout out to LiftMaster for using 2 crappy capacitors in their wall controllers, which is guarantee to fail in 2-3yrs rendering your opener utterly useless. Until replacement controller shows up. It's a great feature to have when your garage door opens and closes at anytime of the day all by itself, because of a faulty panel. A well known problem that the company hasn't and will not correct.

Thats brutal.

WTF
    caught two more of those little raccoon bastards over night

so that's 5 now

I counted 5 or 6 under the deck....so we'll probably leave one trap out tonight and see if that's the end of this shit

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Sometimes you get lucky and the clips are ok just bolts slid up beside em, can be a bitch to get the bolts in sometimes.
    Hope tomorrows a better day.
    I'll try and source some new bolts I guess since mine fucked off. Hopefully they're not vehicle specific. I imagine them and some speed clips are relatively easy to source.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate