Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 915 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 415815865905911912913914915916917918919925965101514151915 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^ Exactly what my brother said about them on his, odd how rain is poor but snow is fine.
    Have Bilstein leveling shocks on the current ride, would not purchase them again. Initial impression, ride height exactly where I wanted it with a terrific ride. Last three or four months, shocks have taken a partial dump along with ride quality. To level mine, in the most compressed setting.

................. and maybe air bags.

Club Supporter
    US dollar is down a bit today based on Republican fail today - might be a good day to pick up a few greenbacks before they re-group.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ................. and maybe air bags.
    Forgot these. I have them as well, night and being on the surface of the sun difference towing heavy.

Interesting you say that about the Bils, we have a couple sets on buddies trucks, going on 2 years no degradation in quality. Both ram applications. I'll let you know once I get mine on. Currently in middle of dealing with car tho.

Found some j nuts and bolts locally (m10x1.5 35mm length is what's needed if anyone cares) and had some straps made. Just got tank on and secured again, then changed plugs which hadn't been done in some time. Think the coil pack mounting screw under the tb may be stripped tho, that cool didn't feel as secure as others. Will see if that causes an issue.

Now all I want to do is replace the 7 year K&N with an AFR dry flow filter and clean the maf. The car right now only has two not readies so debating holding off the rest of the tune up and taking it straight to etest Friday.

Had air bags in my GM, coolest of cool products.

I have them in my truck...but honestly not needed...although I don't know if my car is considered towing heavy or not...but I keep the minimum in the bags at 5 PSI which is the recommendation to at least have in at all times just so you don't pierce one with the spring...but my truck doesn't squat at all with the car on it...and still rides great IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

All this truck talk, I'm getting the itch to buy another one.

Not a bad choice among em out there these days, just need to find the one that suits you best. Great drive home in my new DD.

WTF
    woke up this morning to an empty trap beside the deck

looks like we caught all the little bastards

Nicely done.