Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 924 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 424824874914920921922923924925926927928934974102414241924 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Mother nature is a freakin bitch this year.
    on the positive side

1) garden looks amazing and my water bill is nothing
    2) it's warm.....so we don't have to shovel this shit

it's like Vancouver this year......but there's no mountain view

So fucking thrilled I'm going to spend $$$$ on a survey to prove to neighbor the chain link fence I want to remove and replace with a wood fence is on my property and not theirs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    So fucking thrilled I'm going to spend $$$$ on a survey to prove to neighbor the chain link fence I want to remove and replace with a wood fence is on my property and not theirs.
    Do they not want a wood fence laffs? Some people just like to be difficult unfortunately..

Good luck man.

Sounds like your neighbor is an a$$hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF
    does the neighbour on your other side maybe have a recent survey done?

it's pricey to get those done

my old crusty neighbour to my west was like that before she finally sold and got the fuck out....

when I was planning my patterned concrete she was trying to claim I was going over her property line and that this tiny strip of nasty grass was hers etc......when I told my cool neighbour on the east side she said she had a 2 year old survey and gave me a copy

I took her survey and lined it up with my property measurements and marked it out

I typed out a note to the crusty bitch saying I was staying well within my property line...explained how I measured out the property.... and suggested if she wanted to pay the $1000 bucks for a survey she could do as she damn well pleases....and dropped it in her mailbox

never heard another peep from her

edit....and since she's been gone they built a McMansion which involved getting a survey done.....and my measurements were right on the money

Do you have a copy of your property site plan?
    Property dimensions should be marked on plan and should be good enough to settle a neighbor dispute. No need for a legal survey.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Do they not want a wood fence laffs? Some people just like to be difficult unfortunately..

Good luck man.
    Nope, they want to be difficult because they want to sell and are worried about what the potential buyers might want (despite the roof peeling, the backyard jungle of weeds and creeping charlie, the deck that fell over, and the two rusty leaning sheds. They said they talked to a lawyer who said since the chain link has been there for some time "squatters rights apply" and that's now the property line. I tried explaining to them my family has bought and sold over 100 properties and thats not exactly how adverse possession works, but they insist that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Do you have a copy of your property site plan?
    Property dimensions should be marked on plan and should be good enough to settle a neighbor dispute. No need for a legal survey.
    I thought I did when I bought the plan but can't find the fucking thing (my dumb ass fault I'm sure). I measured out when I first bought the place and the chain link was on my side. City will not give out.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    does the neighbour on your other side maybe have a recent survey done?

it's pricey to get those done

my old crusty neighbour to my west was like that before she finally sold and got the fuck out....

when I was planning my patterned concrete she was trying to claim I was going over her property line and that this tiny strip of nasty grass was hers etc......when I told my cool neighbour on the east side she said she had a 2 year old survey and gave me a copy

I took her survey and lined it up with my property measurements and marked it out

I typed out a note to the crusty bitch saying I was staying well within my property line...explained how I measured out the property.... and suggested if she wanted to pay the $1000 bucks for a survey she could do as she damn well pleases....and dropped it in her mailbox

never heard another peep from her

edit....and since she's been gone they built a McMansion which involved getting a survey done.....and my measurements were right on the money
    No he doesn't, checked.

03svt
    Nope, they want to be difficult because they want to sell and are worried about what the potential buyers might want (despite the roof peeling, the backyard jungle of weeds and creeping charlie, the deck that fell over, and the two rusty leaning sheds. They said they talked to a lawyer who said since the chain link has been there for some time "squatters rights apply" and that's now the property line. I tried explaining to them my family has bought and sold over 100 properties and thats not exactly how adverse possession works, but they insist that it is.

I thought I did when I bought the plan but can't find the fucking thing (my dumb ass fault I'm sure). I measured out when I first bought the place and the chain link was on my side. City will not give out.

I hope your correct and you can throw it in their face! When you find out your correct go over and ask them if their willing to go splits on the fence with you

My current working spite driven plan is to get survey done. Remove fence with truck. Do donuts in my yard with truck. Leave truck in mud ruts for duration of them selling house, rebuild fence on my side upon them selling.