Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 926 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 426826876916922923924925926927928929930936976102614261926 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Thanks Rick n Ross for doing a mobile service out of the Ram , appreciate you taking the time out of your day . Thanks
    Holy shit John, where the hell have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Thanks Rick n Ross for doing a mobile service out of the Ram , appreciate you taking the time out of your day . Thanks
    Your always welcome John, not like you haven't saved my butt a couple times with furnace n AC. With any luck fix was just that simple brother.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Been on holidays with friends this week.

Worked Monday and tuesday got yelled at by customers because I was taking holidays.
    Then put my back out helping one of said customers.
    Was suppose to be off Wednesday to pack. Ended up not getting everything done needed to before I left because my buddy's showed up 2.5 hours later than I expected. Then I had to go to work on my day off for another of those angry customers.

Woke up Thursday am on the day we were suppose to leave to a flat tire in the tent trailer. Had to get a new rim.
    Drove without incident to Barry. Got on the Hwy and everything was fine till we got passed by a huge truck and the wash sent the trailers into a bad sway. Took everything I had the get it back under control without crashing. All the while my buddy was freaking out and kept feeling the need to tell me their were still swaying until I yelled at him. "I know it's swaying I'm trying to get it under control" and to shut the fuck up and let Me concentrate.
    Stopped at a hitch place in Barrie and got lucky but had to drop $150 on a trailer sway arm

Due to my back we left the bikes at home. And Hiking with it was brutal.
    My buddy changed his mind last min and didn't want to canoe or kayak because he didn't want to get wet.
    We took the boat out but nothing in the lake was marked on a map or in person and blew my brand new prop apart hitting a rock.
    Baybied it back to shore only to find out when we hit the rock it also blew a seal out of the hydrolic trim.

Drove all the way into town (1 hour plus)
    Got a new prop. Put it on everything seemed fine till we put the boat back in the water and started the boat. Put it into gear to a loud bang and grinding. Pulled it back out and realized that diameter and pitch were right but the rake was wrong and under load the prop hit the upper trail adjuster in the stern drive. In about .5 seconds destroyed prop number 2.

Decided screw it let's go fishing from the shore. Caught a snag and when I flipped the rod back to try and pop it free my brand new rod exploded.

Pulled out my spare rod and promptly knocked my takle box off the culvert I was standing on. it crashed down in some rocks breaking the lid and sending half the lures flying never to be seen again

Now it's raining again and I'm so fucking glad we are driving home tomorrow.

Hopefully we make it in one piece
    Ouch, sounds like your next vacation should be in your basement.....

Made it home in one piece. Today is un pack and clean everything then repack. Tomorrow we are headed up to murphys point untill Sunday.
    Hoping this week is better than last

^ Mind over matter

Back at work today after a week off. Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Your always welcome John, not like you haven't saved my butt a couple times with furnace n AC.
    Same here. I don't think John realizes sometimes how much his services are appreciated. Probably because of a lot of shitty clients (people suck), but he's greatly appreciated here.
    -Don____________

Mach 1 is going up for sale by the end of the month if anyone is interested

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    Been on holidays with friends this week.

Worked Monday and tuesday got yelled at by customers because I was taking holidays.
    Then put my back out helping one of said customers.
    Was suppose to be off Wednesday to pack. Ended up not getting everything done needed to before I left because my buddy's showed up 2.5 hours later than I expected. Then I had to go to work on my day off for another of those angry customers.

Woke up Thursday am on the day we were suppose to leave to a flat tire in the tent trailer. Had to get a new rim.
    Drove without incident to Barry. Got on the Hwy and everything was fine till we got passed by a huge truck and the wash sent the trailers into a bad sway. Took everything I had the get it back under control without crashing. All the while my buddy was freaking out and kept feeling the need to tell me their were still swaying until I yelled at him. "I know it's swaying I'm trying to get it under control" and to shut the fuck up and let Me concentrate.
    Stopped at a hitch place in Barrie and got lucky but had to drop $150 on a trailer sway arm

Due to my back we left the bikes at home. And Hiking with it was brutal.
    My buddy changed his mind last min and didn't want to canoe or kayak because he didn't want to get wet.
    We took the boat out but nothing in the lake was marked on a map or in person and blew my brand new prop apart hitting a rock.
    Baybied it back to shore only to find out when we hit the rock it also blew a seal out of the hydrolic trim.

Drove all the way into town (1 hour plus)
    Got a new prop. Put it on everything seemed fine till we put the boat back in the water and started the boat. Put it into gear to a loud bang and grinding. Pulled it back out and realized that diameter and pitch were right but the rake was wrong and under load the prop hit the upper trail adjuster in the stern drive. In about .5 seconds destroyed prop number 2.

Decided screw it let's go fishing from the shore. Caught a snag and when I flipped the rod back to try and pop it free my brand new rod exploded.

Pulled out my spare rod and promptly knocked my takle box off the culvert I was standing on. it crashed down in some rocks breaking the lid and sending half the lures flying never to be seen again

Now it's raining again and I'm so fucking glad we are driving home tomorrow.

Hopefully we make it in one piece

That sucks man!!

Although, nothing will be marked on maps for lakes, you need to get certified marine charts and even then...be careful ask the locals before you head out kinda thing...at least by the sounds of (blew prop apart) it was aluminum I'm guessing? Could have been a lot worse with a SS, not only are they expensive but you usually end up with damage to the outdrive as well...

Burned through a few props in my day...puts a damper on things for sure...but could have deff been worse

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Same here. I don't think John realizes sometimes how much his services are appreciated. Probably because of a lot of shitty clients (people suck), but he's greatly appreciated here.
    Yes Sir, exactly my point. John saved my bacon huge, least I could do is fix up his summer ride. Not enough good peeps out there like him.