Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,625
Page 927 of 2384 FirstFirst ... 427827877917923924925926927928929930931937977102714271927 ... LastLast
Results 9,261 to 9,270 of 23839

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Survived lunch ...despite almost being run-over .....twice.

Markham drivers
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Thanks to John (Screw) as well for organizing some expertise to resolve a water leak from our furnace's drainage hoses. I was over in England last week/on the weekend and contacted him about the issue which had re-appeared and worsened, and he arranged for someone in the area to come out and fix the issue on short notice.

03svt
    Not sure what I did to piss off somebody upstairs (if they exist) 2 weeks ago helped an elderly man who had fallen on my street, found him while out for a walk.. went home and got my truck to drive him home.. next morning I had a flat tire (he fell near new homes being built)

last week I'm cleaning the garage after the wife and kids went to bed so I went to push the mustang instead of starting it and waking up the Neighbourhood, little tough to push I though one of my daughters toys went under the tire, I have a peek annndddddd you guessed it, flat tire #2

leant my brother my truck so he had to pick me up from the office, came out and he said sorry nothing he could do, look up and the windshield is cracked, big fucking rock decided it needed to find my windshield and crack it.

F me, but I think I'll stop swearing for a week and see if my luck changes..

A little evening fishing on the Niagara River. Only got a few, but 2.5 hours out on the water was good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Got this nice email via LinkedIn tonight - the sender was a college student who worked at Canadian Tire part-time while trying to complete her law program (legal clerk) and to get out of retail and into the legal field. She always had a pleasant and positive attitude and was easy to talk to while cashing out or returning stuff I over-bought over the course of a couple years. People have interesting stories so it's great to interact/talk to people who are willing to have a real 2-way conversation (I'm sure this is an oxymoron) and learn about their lives. I'm sure she will pay it forward in the future.

Hi Richard,

I just wanted to reach out to you to thank you for doing your best to help me grow from a Canadian Tire Cashier to a Law Clerk.

Thank you for being more than just a customer, and seeing me for more than just a cashier.

Hope you are well.

S******

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Survived lunch ...despite almost being run-over .....twice.

Markham drivers
    Look buddy, I did apologize

I'm sorry too. I didn't realize you were going to run that red light. But thanks for honking your horn.
    -Don____________

tulowd
    The Mustang Show and I took out my buddies 89 Fox, which he has owned since new. Total anti thesis to my build, it's a black notch, still 4 lug but with 17's and big Baer Brakes all around.......and a 625 hp N/A EFI 427 with Brodix alum heads ported by Kuntz and Co. These things flow 343 and 225 cfm!!

Car has drag oriented shocks and springs and a manual valve body setup on the auto, along with a 2.73 gear. Couch, with an afterburner.
    That burnt orange C6 vette looked like he shifted into reverse lol.

Totally rowdy and sounds great.....a ten second street car once it gets some traction, and maybe more gear.... lol.

Back to square one on my car search and frustrated, last Monday I went up to visit Bill at heritage (awesome guy) and thought I bought a new Ecoboost premium mustang in lightning blue. Turns out the last two available were both sold but not updated in the system. I don't want base and not sure if it's worth waiting for the 18s and they will be priced higher. Everything I like is above what I want to spend and saving for a house is a bigger priority then having a new truck. Sorry just needed to vent my first world problems as I've been depressed and frustrated all week.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Double post
    Last edited by RedSN; 08-13-2017 at 07:01 PM.
    -Don____________