Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 938 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 438838888928934935936937938939940941942948988103814381938 ... LastLast
Results 9,371 to 9,380 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

TheMustangShow
    Never had an issue with Kijiji.

Glad it's around.

Buying, or interested in buying I've only had an issue once. Selling its more the constant low ball offers and weird trades that you get offered. And of course people who don't show up. Or ask questions that were clearly answered in your ad. Or ask "will those rims fit my car?" Well it would help if you told me what kind of car you have. And since the bolt pattern is listed as well as what they are from, and you are responding on some sort of internet connected device you could easily look that information up.

Yeah, have some rims listed, it has been annoying. One person really asked if they would fit their car without mentioning what kind of car they have.

To anyone heading out to Pearson, striking workers saw it take us 2+ hours from the outer edge of the airport to pick up Kath yesterday. So what we were inconvenienced, not the end of the world. What did suck, watching seniors / clearly disabled peeps with baggage exiting vehicles and having to walk to make their flights. That part = fucking ridiculous.

IT'S A MIRACLE larger than the Liberals being voted outta power.......... Braiden called, new track skinz for the Cobra are finally in. Ya doesn't sound like that big a deal unless you know I've been trying to get them since late March.

Nice
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

TheMustangShow
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    IT'S A MIRACLE larger than the Liberals being voted outta power.......... Braiden called, new track skinz for the Cobra are finally in. Ya doesn't sound like that big a deal unless you know I've been trying to get them since late March.

Surprised you still did Business with them....

If there was only other places to purchase them here.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    IT'S A MIRACLE .... Braiden called, new track skinz for the Cobra are finally in.
    Is that why track day was pushed back?
    -Don____________

^ Not so much.

Tires arrived yesterday. Installed and Road Force balanced by Scott at Joy City Tire. His attention to detail and absolute best in equipment is second to none!! Does your shop mount n balance your wheels with one of these? Easy to see how perfect it makes the wheel spin vs mounted via the hub only.