Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 950 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 4508509009409469479489499509519529539549601000105014501950 ... LastLast
Results 9,491 to 9,500 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

^I assume they lost any business from you from now until forever.

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Not very confidence inspiring in a car dealership when you email them to see if a vehicle is still available and they return an email confirming vehicle but price went up $3799.00 from the initial ad.
    I know often times the prices/discounts are set by the manufacturer, is it possible that offer expired?
    If not then they must be whack, ask the manager for an explanation.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I know often times the prices/discounts are set by the manufacturer, is it possible that offer expired?
    If not then they must be whack, ask the manager for an explanation.
    the price was on a low budget 2011 used car- I am looking to replace my 2004 Durango that went to shit- and before the weather turns to crap
    price listed ( which I forwarded to them on Auto Trader $ 9198) and according to ad it was listed for sometime
    their response was $12900. even looking at the numbers it doesn't look like it was a "typo" mistake lol.
    Someone did respond when I replied I was interested but not at the corrected price since at that price point I have more choices ie car, lower milage etc.
    then they said that they would sell it at the price I saw it listed at.
    I may look at it, may not ; just never liked the whole buying car environment with all the b.s that comes with it at Some( not all dealearships)

Hey Rick- do you see what I'm doing here - the Budget wifey said was 20#### at most - I figure 10 for the dd and 10 for the BOOST lol- I may be dreaming but I'm trying
    -

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Gotcha. Well one other thing that may have happened (and what happens at my dealer often) is that they take in a car but service is backed up so they don't know what it needs for safety, they stick a price on it and hope for the best, but when the safety is a few grand they adjust the price.
    Either that, or they're greedy bitches.

^I'd say the greedy bitches is far more likely.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    ^I'd say the greedy bitches is far more likely.
    Went to look at the car solo since I was in the area. I let the salesman know I wanted to quickly look over the general condition of vehicle without test drive but will return with wife if everything is ok.I did not discuss any pricing. After I ask for business card he says its on his desk, we go inside I remain standing waiting for card; it seems he can't find any in his desks

just a few lines that was said while he looked for business card

" What can we do to make this sale happen now?"
    " you saw the vehicle is there something that your wife will see differently?"
    " Today is your lucky day ( lol) "

but the one that tops it off..

I said " the sale is not happening today- if the vehicle is still here tomorrow then fine- if it sells before then well congrats on the sale"
    he mentions something like he understands that I have to consult with the wife, heck don't want to get divorced over a vehicle, but maybe that might be in your favour.

sorry for the long ass rant

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

^ Pure gold.

WTF
    just did my one time of the year run to Walmart....for Halloween candy

I'm lazy this year...not doing grab bags

so...instead....this year every kid is getting Full Size stuff

full size Mars bars, Aero bars, Wunderbars...full size bags of M&Ms...and full size boxes of Mike & Ikes

got enough for 100 of the little bastards

^You only have enough till word gets out........

Really cool looking red sunrise on the way home from work this morning. iPhone pic doesn’t do it justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby