Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,513
Page 952 of 2380 FirstFirst ... 4528529029429489499509519529539549559569621002105214521952 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 23797

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Never doubted you for a minute. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Been out of school too long. Trying to do my classes for the new job, trying to learn is like trying to pull start an old lawnmower. Feel like I'm getting no where quickly.
    Bro...... Your Brain is a Sponge!!! I learn every day!!!(50 in a couple of weeks) It will all come back to you!!! Unless THE RIVERSIDE WATER is Bad!!!Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by machinedoc View Post
    Bro...... Your Brain is a Sponge!!! I learn every day!!!(50 in a couple of weeks) It will all come back to you!!! Unless THE RIVERSIDE WATER is Bad!!!Hah!
    It might be?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Club Supporter
    Been out of school too long. Trying to do my classes for the new job, trying to learn is like trying to pull start an old lawnmower. Feel like I'm getting no where quickly.
    Good on you man. Was actually thinking last week about signing up for something to get back into the course-learning mode. Have to figure that out now....

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    like ZR said it gets easier, you'll adjust and dust off the rust. Good for you!
    I've been planning a return myself- but havn't started ... still in the " have doubt" stage- if I can return and hit the books again at my age lol.
    You're not that old...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Fawk, you should try it at my age when you can't even see the book let alone read the pages. Shot Kath snapped earlier this evening.

Helps to turn the book right side up.....

Like ZR said it does get easier. I started in the fire department at 36 after driving truck for 16 years. After the first couple weeks of the 16 week recruit class, learning started to come back. I found that keeping the distractions to a minimum helped a lot. Not easy with a 6 year old in the house. you’ve already made the decision to switch careers, not an easy thing to do by any means, so you’ll do fine. May just take a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Meanwhile, in New Brunswick......

RCMP in Blackville are warning people who stole live lobster from an overturned transport truck in the village on Tuesday not to eat them.
    -Don____________

RCMP in Blackville are warning people who stole live lobster from an overturned transport truck in the village on Tuesday not to eat them.
    The live lobsters were contaminated with diesel fuel from the crash and are unfit for human consumption, Sgt. Brent Johnston said in a news release.
    The crash occurred on Highway 8 around 2 a.m., and the lobster spilled onto the road, said Johnston.
    "A number" of lobsters were stolen from the scene before police arrived, he said.
    The driver was treated in hospital for minor injuries and released.
    An investigation into the crash is continuing.

I certainly hope they helped the driver before helping themselves to a free lobster.
    But my lack in humanity says no.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I certainly hope they helped the driver before helping themselves to a free lobster.
    But my lack in humanity says no.
    why...did the driver have butter?