Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 953 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 4538539039439499509519529539549559569579631003105314531953 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,530 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I certainly hope they helped the driver before helping themselves to a free lobster.
    But my lack in humanity says no.
    They probably shouldn't have announced the issue and just waited until the thieves showed up in the ER.

Club Supporter
    Looks like some kind of terrorist attack in NY this afternoon. RIP to the victims.

News confirms 8 lost their lives after this truck was driven down a bike path.

pissed off, got my truck back today from Warranty and now my fucking homelink tech buttons don't work anymore...

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

The driver was then shot by police after jumping out of the vehicle with what turned out to be two fake guns
    A suspect, who has not yet been named by police, was taken into custody and transferred to hospital.
    Missed.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    pissed off, got my truck back today from Warranty and now my fucking homelink tech buttons don't work anymore...
    Sorry to hear Dave, you call to get it back in?

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Sorry to hear Dave, you call to get it back in?

not yet...been doing the Halloween thing for the little critters out there and I know it's not really a big deal and most people probably don't even use those buttons but I used them all the time for the garage and worked great for me...

I'm just peeved that I took the truck to get something fixed and something else comes back broken...just a little frustrating...

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

More tiny violins GR, LOL
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    not yet...been doing the Halloween thing for the little critters out there and I know it's not really a big deal and most people probably don't even use those buttons but I used them all the time for the garage and worked great for me...

I'm just peeved that I took the truck to get something fixed and something else comes back broken...just a little frustrating...
    With any luck they'll have you fixed up pronto. Assume work was done in that area? If so, maybe plug left out?

Club Supporter
    Missed.
    Now he's the taxpayer's problem.