Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 956 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 4568569069469529539549559569579589599609661006105614561956 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Bad Idea: Turning on the air cooled seats by accident instead and wondering why the eff the truck isn't warming up...
    You're having a tough week - first a crick in your back from a nap at work and now this. Don's mini violins will be cranking up again lol!

I do but wasn't cold enough to trip the seats and wheel...I turn them on even when it's not that cold lol, it's comfy
    Was just assuming since it's been cold enough to trip mine everyday this week. Ya I turn mine on pretty much anything under 12C
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    You're having a tough week - first a crick in your back from a nap at work and now this.
    He should apply cold for a 'crick' in his back. Oh wait, that's what he ended up doing by mistake.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Was just assuming since it's been cold enough to trip mine everyday this week. Ya I turn mine on pretty much anything under 12C
    is there a way to set the temp they come on at...right now mine is set to 4°c been like that from the factory...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Club Supporter
    Interesting ads the Russians bought on FB to help Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/01/u...-facebook.html

is there a way to set the temp they come on at...right now mine is set to 4°c been like that from the factory...
    If there is I haven't found it. Seat has come on couple or three days in the last week, lovin the heated wheel.
    Be cool if there was an option to turn pass seat on with auto start as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    If there is I haven't found it. Seat has come on couple or three days in the last week, lovin the heated wheel.
    Be cool if there was an option to turn pass seat on with auto start as well.
    There isn't a way to do either unfortunately. I've looked. Actually spent 3 hours yesterday updating my uconnect to version 17.11 in hopes of getting Apple car play like the 18s, no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    There isn't a way to do either unfortunately. I've looked. Actually spent 3 hours yesterday updating my uconnect to version 17.11 in hopes of getting Apple car play like the 18s, no dice.

I don't think UConnect is available in Canada yet...yet lol, that's what they keep saying and that was back in 2014...what the fuck is the hold up?

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

I don't think UConnect is available in Canada yet...yet lol, that's what they keep saying and that was back in 2014...what the fuck is the hold up?
    Uconnect is the OS for all the in car systems, you mean Uconnect apps with WiFi I believe.

yeah the apps that you can use your phone to start the truck and stuff...