Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 983 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 4838839339739799809819829839849859869879931033108314831983 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

First white Christmas in NOTL for as long as I can remember....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Received recall notice for freezing locks on my f150 last month, should have dealt with it then... couldn't get into the back seat this morning..

Moving the mustang to storage tomorrow so the truck will be in the garage and out of the cold, hopefully that will help until I can get it into Ford for the repair.

Truck is now parked in the garage all the time when not in use, drove it into the office yesterday for a few hours, got in truck fine, locks didn’t freeze but I couldn’t close my door, the latch wouldn’t catch.

Luckily I have a short drive to the office, drove home holding the door handle to keep door closed.

Got home and the f n door latches when I closed it.

Hopefully Parts come in quickly for the recall.

Got a socket set for Christmas, opened it today and all three 10mm sockets are missing. Yep, going to have fun at Canadian Tire with my mother in law tomorrow trying to return it.

That bites, hope it goes well.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by 03svt View Post
    Truck is now parked in the garage all the time when not in use, drove it into the office yesterday for a few hours, got in truck fine, locks didn’t freeze but I couldn’t close my door, the latch wouldn’t catch.

Luckily I have a short drive to the office, drove home holding the door handle to keep door closed.

Got home and the f n door latches when I closed it.

Hopefully Parts come in quickly for the recall.

Same thing yesterday with mine on the back doors. My bro in reached back from the front and pulled up the door lock stem to ensure it was fully up... Voila... Door opened. Did the same with the other side.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Same thing yesterday with mine on the back doors. My bro in reached back from the front and pulled up the door lock stem to ensure it was fully up... Voila... Door opened. Did the same with the other side.
    Any issues with the door not closing yet?

Mustang Occasionally
    No not yet.

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    No not yet.
    Hopefully doesn’t affect your truck, it’s making me second guess taking mine out in this cold. It’s become a garage queen, been driving my wife’s x3.

Are parts available to fix?

03svt
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Are parts available to fix?
    I’m On a waiting list, fairly common issue from my understanding.