Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 988 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 4888889389789849859869879889899909919929981038108814881988 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Battery troubles suck Rick, especially in the winter. Mine is on it's 6th year... I feel like its going to need a new one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    My truck was averaging 16-17L / 100 km before the cold and winter gas showed up. Just checked it while shuffling cars and I'm sitting at around 26L/100km, yikes.
    Same mileage here.. at least I'm warm when I get in
    '88 LX

Boxing Day changing van batt in CDN Tire parking lot ....brrrr was numbing

Seems all too many businesses forget it was one customer at a time that saw them grow. Buy local, support local, fourth time in three weeks I've either ordered out of province or out of country for items (sled / trk parts) that if a local seller had cared enough to get their butt in gear, I'd have purchased up the street. No none were bought elsewhere because of price, availability only.

Got the Ram back yesterday, wow what a difference. Had several annoying rattles all of which seemed to start at pretty much the same time, turns out a body mount bolt at well below torque was root of the problem. Manny, my sincere thanks for tracking it down.

Woke up this morning to no water in half the house!

Now got to get in the crawl space to thaw out what ever is frozen.

I LOVE WINTER..............NOT.

WTF
    well....tomorrow is the night

going on a date with my 76 year old mom....just an awesome lady....and probably near 70 year Toronto Maple Leafs fan...she watches all the games

we're going to section 119 at the ACC (Centre Ice, Lower Bowl behind the players' benches) to watch these wicked fast young Leafs take on the Vancouver Canucks

she'll be wearing her official addidas TML Nylander jersey.....and so I didn't look outta place figured I better get myself an Auston Matthews jersey.....so we'll look right at home

this is gonna be fun

go Leafs go!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

going on a date with my 76 year old mom....just an awesome lady....and probably near 70 year Toronto Maple Leafs fan...she watches all the games

we're going to section 119 at the ACC (Centre Ice, Lower Bowl behind the players' benches) to watch these wicked fast young Leafs take on the Vancouver Canucks

she'll be wearing her official addidas TML Nylander jersey.....and so I didn't look outta place figured I better get myself an Auston Matthews jersey.....so we'll look right at home

this is gonna be fun

go Leafs go!
    So awesome Tim and a great memory to hold. Have a blast!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

this is gonna be fun

go Leafs go!
    very nice Tim..

I spent some time with pops who turned 78 and he gave me a photo ( i forgot about ) just to remind me who got me started in the whole mustang enthusiast thing

Scan 1.jpg

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    very nice Tim..

I spent some time with pops who turned 78 and he gave me a photo ( i forgot about ) just to remind me who got me started in the whole mustang enthusiast thing

Scan 1.jpg
    love it

my mom is stoked......she got her sewing machine out to shorten the cuffs on her Nylander jersey so it fits just right

I call that hard core

it is gonna be good fun

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    very nice Tim..

Scan 1.jpg
    That is so awesome!