Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  33,546
Page 990 of 2381 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098698798898999099199299399410001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 23808

Thread: Post whatever is on your mind!!

Any insulation down there Kev? I’ve seen that solid styrofoam insulation used on the walls in crawl spaces before, seems like it’s pretty easy to use, would cut down on any wind getting through.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Any insulation down there Kev? I’ve seen that solid styrofoam insulation used on the walls in crawl spaces before, seems like it’s pretty easy to use, would cut down on any wind getting through.
    Yep. It’s 2 inches of blue styrofoam all around the block walls. Of course access points not insulated enough, but are far from pipes. As I noted the furnace hang from the rafters and does provide heat. There was one vent that was partially open that likely contributed too. I try to pile snow around those to block the wind.

The Buffalo Bills back in the NFL playoffs.

Go Bills Go!
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

WTF
    was a good time at the ACC with my Mom last night

fantastic seats...right on the centre ice line...could see all the action

the Leafs decided to start playing finally in the 3rd period and came back from being down 2-0...and tied it up in the last 10 minutes

saw 3 on 3 overtime and then watched them win it in a shootout

Auston Matthews is a freakin stud
    Anderson is a damn good goalie
    Nylander is a seriously slippery winger
    the new kid Dermott who played his first game on D will no doubt be playing more...kid is good
    Reilly is another stud on D
    Hyman is a grinder that doesn't seem to run outta gas
    Bozak was clutch

team seemed a bit off....but even down 2 goals you knew they had the depth to pull it off

was nice to see them win live, and we got the full Monty with OT and the shootout

wifey was seriously jealous sitting at home watching it on the tube....so gotta get her out there next time

but lmao at the ACC prices

a medium bag of popcorn and a bottle of ice tea - $14.50

can't imagine a family of 4 going out to a game with half decent seats...would make a mortgage payment look like nothing

the place was rocking at the end....good fun

Mustang Occasionally
    I wonder what ever happened to that fast talking Micro Machines guy...

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    a medium bag of popcorn and a bottle of ice tea - $14.50
    Great game to be at. I looked at tickets for it and decent ones were $200 plus each.

Try going to a simple movie at Cineplex.....popcorn, drink and candy for 3 people $66.00. Movie itself was only $47.

Welcome to 2018, where a family of 4 at swiss chalet pushes $100.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Great game to be at. I looked at tickets for it and decent ones were $200 plus each.

Try going to a simple movie at Cineplex.....popcorn, drink and candy for 3 people $66.00. Movie itself was only $47.

Welcome to 2018, where a family of 4 at swiss chalet pushes $100.
    went through Stubhub

it was to take my Mom to the game....and I needed it to be a Saturday.....and wanted real good seats....I mean it's my Mom and all that

$1034 for 2 all in with fees etc.....the seats were awesome.....but the price is pretty insane....and we weren't getting hit with sweat or anything

but gotta say....if you wanna go to a Leaf game with a fan who knows her shit.....you go with my Mom

76 years old....total June Cleaver on the outside....but Jekyll and Hyde when the puck drops

she subscribes to the LeafsTV channel FFS.....we literally talked hockey most of the night

this team is gonna win a cup.....she knows it....maybe not this year.....but when these kids grow into men in the next few years they are gonna be a force

it was a blast for me and worth every penny

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    went through Stubhub

it was to take my Mom to the game....and I needed it to be a Saturday.....and wanted real good seats....I mean it's my Mom and all that

$1034 for 2 all in with fees etc.....the seats were awesome.....but the price is pretty insane....and we weren't getting hit with sweat or anything

but gotta say....if you wanna go to a Leaf game with a fan who knows her shit.....you go with my Mom

76 years old....total June Cleaver on the outside....but Jekyll and Hyde when the puck drops

she subscribes to the LeafsTV channel FFS.....we literally talked hockey most of the night

this team is gonna win a cup.....she knows it....maybe not this year.....but when these kids grow into men in the next few years they are gonna be a force

it was a blast for me and worth every penny
    The Leafs have to start the game faster and quit playing catchup!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    The Leafs have to start the game faster and quit playing catchup!
    this season they seem to be amped against the best teams and slow outta the gate against the teams they should smoke

was weird yesterday

1st period was like......OK lets play their game

2nd period......ah shit they caught us out

3rd period....alright lets play now

the talent is there in spades

The spring like weather feels good on my face today.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store