Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  76
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: SNOWMAGEDDON over/under...

And by Monday it will be 51 F here around Windsor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Never had an issue with mine (F150).
    Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Seems to be more of a 2016 Alumi-truck problem, they revised the latches inside in later year I beleive to have a drip edge or something. At least that's what our fleet guy says, read all about freezing latch issues online.
    Well my 2018 Crew has had the issue starting wth the rear passenger door. Then it randomly switches doors and sometimes the power locks are frozen but the latches work. Haven't driven my truck in 4 days, I went to go out tonight and 3 of the doors were frozen shut, the rear passenger door opened so my son crawled in and opened both front doors from the inside, then they wouldn't shut, took about 10 tries. The rear drivers door will not open or unlock. you cannot pull the button up either. Then the pass front door lock won't lock by the power button. You have to push the button down. That means you cannot get in the pass front door from the outside unless you pull the handle from the inside and you cannot get in or out of the drivers rear door at all. There has been several tsb's on it and none of them work.

Check this thread out https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2015-...recall-402319/

Mustang Occasionally
    Maybe it’s because I remote start mine..? I dunno.

I did have my windows freeze up on me so they wouldn’t go down in the Tims drive thru, but that’s all.

had the one power lock on the back stop working. dealer fixed it up.

all doors can freeze delt with it many times when I worked in the shops.

my old vw would freeze anytime it got below freezing, doors would open then not re latch, used to carry ratchet straps under the seats so I could strap them shut,

this am was painful to start the trucks, they all started but didn't sound happy about it, then the gas pedal in the delivery truck was sticking.

not sure how then do it out west when its this cold all the damn time.

I guess I shouldn’t complain too much about my Ford van ...mind you ithe most it sits is 8 hrs and then she runs all day . Have had lock issues ,I think it’s a Ford thing

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    I guess I shouldn’t complain too much about my Ford van ...mind you ithe most it sits is 8 hrs and then she runs all day . Have had lock issues ,I think it’s a Ford thing
    do you let it run by choice or is it company policy?

I try not to unless its really cold, but there is nothing worst than a call talking longer then you expected and coming out to an iced coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    do you let it run by choice or is it company policy?

I try not to unless its really cold, but there is nothing worst than a call talking longer then you expected and coming out to an iced coffee.

Not literally run all day but it starts stops it’s ass off from 7 am till 10 pm during this cold snap lol

Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    Not literally run all day but it starts stops it’s ass off from 7 am till 10 pm during this cold snap lol
    Lol for sure. Way to cold to sit in a cold truck that never warms up all day