Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  108
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Anyone heard if Mustangs @ Mosport is a go for this year?

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    ..........................until a half shaft / hub let go.
    I remember that....me and the older fella with the 90's T-bird came up to the hair pin with the marshall waving the flags like a wild man. We parked up top on the shoulder till they helped clear up the mess. I think that's one of my worst fears on that track, as there are points where you might quickly come up on debris and/or another car with no where to go. Glad the only thing hurt there was the car....remember seeing you out helping sweep up the debris!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    My worst moment at Mosport came following a car down 2 . The driver decided it would be a good idea to get hard on the brakes mid-turn. I think I started breathing again at 5.
    YIKES!!

That's why it's so important to be aware of the location of the flagging stations, and the marshals within them, at this track especially! With so many blind entries to corners, you need them to tell you what's happening ahead or you can quickly find yourself on top of a situation that would go from bad to worse.

84 Mustang SVO
    95 Jaguar XJR

For Parkway Ford inquiries, please message through the dealership user profile:
    http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...rd-Lincoln-SVT